The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

they're getting whacked in the balls by some machine :shok:

it makes me want to cover myself for the rest of my life...

wow......that game show sounds like so much fun :P

makes me want to invent removable balls so you can just easily remove them while your not using them and just pop them on again when they are needed, easy as anything ........i am going to be a billionare with my idea's

hahaha that sounds quite practical, i like it :P

lol thank you :P i have some pretty weird idea's at times :P i feel like going outside and doing something but i am so lazy and everything is so shut and they tend to frown on you breaking into cinema's to watch movies

ah yeah i can see how that may be a bit of an inconvenience, and well if you don't have a car to show off and do burnouts on, what's the point in going to north parra maccas after midnight anyway? :P

• 2 months later...

TheGoatofDoom did you get any takers?

I have probably spammed the forum and should shutup but i want to get some Iphone cases (customised) produced with some artwork at the back for supporters of our FC.

If anyone is decent at graphics design get incontact with me ..

Im addicted to this forum ... help!

Atleast you had company!

Yea ive spent to much money and time on merchandise already ( 3 X Jerseys - 2 X Home, 1 X Away) - ( 2 X Hats) - (2 X Scarfs) and now im looking to get a minimum of 100 iphone cases custom made ahahahaha.

Yep i hope someone with design abilities does see it ... otherwise it will end up with stick figure drawings as that's the best i can do LoL

Atleast you had company!

Yea ive spent to much money and time on merchandise already ( 3 X Jerseys - 2 X Home, 1 X Away) - ( 2 X Hats) - (2 X Scarfs) and now im looking to get a minimum of 100 iphone cases custom made ahahahaha.

Yep i hope someone with design abilities does see it ... otherwise it will end up with stick figure drawings as that's the best i can do LoL

true thanks

lol i wish i had that much money to spend on merch i just got the one jersey :D and i recommend you talk to Rookoz he created the logo for this

https://picasaweb.google.com/108433371170707749595/November292012#5816071724893124850

i am sure there are plenty of others with artistic talent in the RBB though, and lol i cant even hand write or draw stick figures so i got no chance :D

Oh WOW that looks epic!.

Well in all honesty i only pretend i can do proper stick figures .. mine always look lanky and  disfigured, one arm longer then the other sorta thing.

Ive made a thread in the RBB Discussion section seeking advise / approval / suggestions / contributions hehehe

see below linky;

http://www.westsydneyfootball.com/topic/3074-rbb-wsw-custom-iphone-cases/

lol i agree it does look amazing i think creating a thread is a better idea, now i need to get a IPhone :D and i have wrote down things and a few seconds later i cannot read what i wrote down :D lucky for primary school i was able to get a word processor and later a laptop because my handwriting is the worst thing i have seen :D

seriously doubt it but would anyone want to see a movie with me around blacktown or parramatta? the movie tickets are on me and i dont care what movie as long as it happens

damn if i saw this sooner i would have taken you up on that :P

seriously doubt it but would anyone want to see a movie with me around blacktown or parramatta? the movie tickets are on me and i dont care what movie as long as it happens

damn if i saw this sooner i would have taken you up on that :P

lol all good it was kinda late notice, one ex cancelled so i got another ex :P

Atleast you had company!

I'm good with graphics but need to know what's needed and are they only iPhone covers?? HTC ONEX MAYBE??

Depends on what people use I guess no point in producing iPhone covers if the majority of WSW supporters use android phones.

The problem I face is creating a custom design and printing them for any case requires prework and the manufacturer will only do it if I order a minimum of 100 units per design per model ...

All we need for now is a design, once we have that we can layer it on any cases .. iPhone, galaxy s, even HTC oneX ... Just need a design to start off with