The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

Depends on what people use I guess no point in producing iPhone covers if the majority of WSW supporters use android phones.

The problem I face is creating a custom design and printing them for any case requires prework and the manufacturer will only do it if I order a minimum of 100 units per design per model ...

All we need for now is a design, once we have that we can layer it on any cases .. iPhone, galaxy s, even HTC oneX ... Just need a design to start off with

Do u have any ideas in ur head??? I can generate them to life...

The RBB logo would look gun but u will need permission to use it

Depends on what people use I guess no point in producing iPhone covers if the majority of WSW supporters use android phones.

The problem I face is creating a custom design and printing them for any case requires prework and the manufacturer will only do it if I order a minimum of 100 units per design per model ...

All we need for now is a design, once we have that we can layer it on any cases .. iPhone, galaxy s, even HTC oneX ... Just need a design to start off with

I have asked in the initial thread created but yet to hear from the RBB ... i have a couple of ideas.

RBB Logo would look amazing, im thinking the RBB logo with a couple of the players on either side.

In other news, my mates are "busy" on tuesday so it seems ill be going to the game alone =[

I have asked in the initial thread created but yet to hear from the RBB ... i have a couple of ideas. RBB Logo would look amazing, im thinking the RBB logo with a couple of the players on either side. In other news, my mates are "busy" on tuesday so it seems ill be going to the game alone =[

Don't worry we are all one big family... You will be with hundreds of other RBB brothers =D

I have asked in the initial thread created but yet to hear from the RBB ... i have a couple of ideas. RBB Logo would look amazing, im thinking the RBB logo with a couple of the players on either side. In other news, my mates are "busy" on tuesday so it seems ill be going to the game alone =[

Don't worry we are all one big family... You will be with hundreds of other RBB brothers =D

Ahahaha i know, its just a little awkward not knowing anyone there ... other then that it should be fine ..

Let me know if you can help with the designs .. if you have any ideas please send them my way!

thanks again for your help

I just wanted to say happy new year to everyone and hope that everyone got drunk and had a good time

*Holds Head* ... what a night ... i need some powerade to get me going ...

Couple more hours and its Wanderland time!!

So ill be going to the game alone anyone here going to woolpack? might come say hello.

Edited by Balkanite

I just wanted to say happy new year to everyone and hope that everyone got drunk and had a good time

*Holds Head* ... what a night ... i need some powerade to get me going ...

Couple more hours and its Wanderland time!!

So ill be going to the game alone anyone here going to woolpack? might come say hello.

I'll be there, not sure what time though, i havnt met anyone on the forum yet, it will be good to put some names to faces.

So im tired ...and yet im still browsing the forums haahhaa

lol i do that all the time, i remember last night i was watching the walking dead and for about 6 episodes i said i'll go to bed after this episode and finally did but only 6 episodes after :P

lol i do that all the time, i remember last night i was watching the walking dead and for about 6 episodes i said i'll go to bed after this episode and finally did but only 6 episodes after :P

ahahaha i love that show .. the comics are slightly better :P

Is it me or will that Carl kid end up sadistic as all ****? ahahah

ahahaha i love that show .. the comics are slightly better :P

Is it me or will that Carl kid end up sadistic as all ****? ahahah

lol i never read a comic in my life :P and i am not sure it looks like it thoigh i am only part way through season 2 yet so i am not sure but he has shown the first signs of being sadistic :D or at least cold

OMG you have alot to learn yet ahahaha

have fun :P

lol thanks i seen the previews of season 3 i dont know what the hell is going on but it looks like prison break with zombies, and i liked prison break and zombies makes everything better :D

Anyone else at woolie ATM?

i am always at the woolie :D

im just going to throw it out there that the Flake is the most underrated chocolate on the market and the bubble o'bill is the most underrated ice cream

chocolate and ice cream are both the work of satan(or as he is normally called frank farina)

How do you guys put a picture on your page? Can't figure it out need to get the kids in to this thing to help me out. Never was a much of a hand on the computer. How to make an avatar, dont want to put some massive thing by mistake.

click on your name on the top right hand corner - then click on my profile - then hover over where the photo should be and click change. :)

thanks for answering better than i could have :D

what is the best place to send a text message in terms of exact positioning of the phone if it should be held up high, should it be facing any direction in particular? would standing on my roof help?(asking anyone)

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

click on your name on the top right hand corner - then click on my profile - then hover over where the photo should be and click change. :)

what is the best place to send a text message in terms of exact positioning of the phone if it should be held up high, should it be facing any direction in particular? would standing on my roof help?(asking anyone)

just to clarify sending a text in my area is very hard we just dont have the coverage so i was wondering what i could do to increase my chances of sending a text

just to clarify sending a text in my area is very hard we just dont have the coverage so i was wondering what i could do to increase my chances of sending a text

Climb on the aerial of your house swing around try to grab attention of a passing satellite LOL its worth a trial run get some fresh air any way.

Climb on the aerial of your house swing around try to grab attention of a passing satellite LOL its worth a trial run get some fresh air any way.

lol so true but then i have to move and movement is horrible :D j/k i'll see what i can do safely :D