The off topic/general conversation thread

Neverbloom

click on your name on the top right hand corner - then click on my profile - then hover over where the photo should be and click change. :)

thanks for answering better than i could have :D

what is the best place to send a text message in terms of exact positioning of the phone if it should be held up high, should it be facing any direction in particular? would standing on my roof help?(asking anyone)

just to clarify sending a text in my area is very hard we just dont have the coverage so i was wondering what i could do to increase my chances of sending a text

Climb on the aerial of your house swing around try to grab attention of a passing satellite LOL its worth a trial run get some fresh air any way.

lol so true but then i have to move and movement is horrible :D j/k i'll see what i can do safely :D

Get off Vodafone and get on Telstra .. nuff said!

click on your name on the top right hand corner - then click on my profile - then hover over where the photo should be and click change. :)

what is the best place to send a text message in terms of exact positioning of the phone if it should be held up high, should it be facing any direction in particular? would standing on my roof help?(asking anyone)

just to clarify sending a text in my area is very hard we just dont have the coverage so i was wondering what i could do to increase my chances of sending a text

Climb on the aerial of your house swing around try to grab attention of a passing satellite LOL its worth a trial run get some fresh air any way.

lol so true but then i have to move and movement is horrible :D j/k i'll see what i can do safely :D

lol i am on dodo its just a crummy area for phone coverage eh i'll bite the bullet and actually make a phone call on my home phone :D

does the internet really fly with dodo

lol the internet is decent on dodo

Decent .. but doesnt fly as always false advertising!

Dodo Dodo, Internet that Lies!, 9.90 per month, get conned today by Dodo!

the price is decent for unlimited its still not the most fast

lol i'll flee with my jersey really sad to see what is happening in relation to the fires

Youd want to be fleeing with your new scarf also

true i am going to protect that thing with my life more important than the jersey both are very important though

hit up the nudist beach near manly lol

lol could be fun :D i might head to a pub with air conditioning if i need to or a friends place but we will see just hope everyone is alright tomorrow

Edited by TheGoatOfDoom

MATE this guy is called smarty fore a reason what a fella.

haha aw-shucks  :blush:

Hot, sweaty, disgusting day and night so far. Apparently will stay in the mid 30s until 1 or 2AM!!! Thank **** for Air Conditioning and the Southerly Buster later on!

lol i am suprised how good i am feeling considering the weather right now in my house its 34.0 but i expected to be feeling way worse still very hungry because i dont have much food that is fun to eat while its so hot but still good, Air Conditioning is great and cant wait for the nice cool change

MATE this guy is called smarty fore a reason what a fella.

haha aw-shucks  :blush:

Now you have given him a big head, its swelling up! :smurfnono:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" with my girlfriend last night at the Moonlight Cinema at Centennial Park. Amazing film. Amazing book too. Was right next to Allianz Stadium and I was wishing I had some stickers with me to plaster Fox Studios/Entertainment Quarter/Allianz. FML

Great film

lol i am on dodo its just a crummy area for phone coverage eh i'll bite the bullet and actually make a phone call on my home phone :D

cant believe people still use vodafail, Telstra 4g FTW.

if you think 2 Girls 1 Cup was bad you guys should goggle Giovanna Plowman

lol

ummm no :D

lucky i dont use vodafail i heard so many bad things about it

if you think 2 Girls 1 Cup was bad you guys should goggle Giovanna Plowman

lol

ummm no :D

lucky i dont use vodafail i heard so many bad things about it

ive been on vodafone for a while and and the only place i really dont get reception is between Bardwell Park and Wolli Creek lol which is only a few kilometres outside of the cbd