Ante Covic

mack

Does anyone know how to set up a Kickstarter campaign?

Maybe we can crowd fund the Ante Covic statue

From my extensive 2 seconds of google searching a life size bronze statue costs about 40 grand. Club just won 1.5 mill and will sell tens of thousands of Champion strips. They can afford it.

Bronze? We didn't come third... we won the thing! Solid 24-carat gold or nothing :xnod:  :meep:  :xbop:  :good:  :cheeky:  :woah:

With a truckload of sparkling Ruby's and black diamonds 

If postecoglou doesn't start covic in the asian cup then he deserves the sack

Ange didn't want him at MVFC so will be interesting to see what happens from here. His form is so compelling it's almost impossible for him not to be part of a squad with 3 keepers.

Especially after he ties for Asian Player of the Year with hyphen.

if we are to srsly stand a chance of winning the asian cup covic must be first choice keeper. as much as i am keen for the socceroos to look to the future and give langerak, yes langerak and not ryan, more game time, covic is too good of form.

spiranovic must be first choice centre back

Edited by wilsonpastore

PS  Dino's Thread ... 48 pages...... Ante's Thread  4 pages

To be fair, the Back Heel is very Blessed.

Here's to 45 more pages in sacred dedication to St Ante of the Mighty Palms

Haha... I have no problem with Dino's thread being 48 pages long  - trust me!!  

My favourite Wanderers' moment will always involve him and his back heel goal!    :xnod:

But Ante's deserves to be longer than 4 pages!!

Does anyone know how to set up a Kickstarter campaign?

Maybe we can crowd fund the Ante Covic statue

From my extensive 2 seconds of google searching a life size bronze statue costs about 40 grand. Club just won 1.5 mill and will sell tens of thousands of Champion strips. They can afford it.

I'm sure Habib knows an Italian mate of a mate who's Malaysian, who's next door neighbour's Croatian cousin somewhere out Fairfield way could get it on the cheap. Cash money only *****.

PS  Dino's Thread ... 48 pages...... Ante's Thread  4 pages

To be fair, the Back Heel is very Blessed.

Here's to 45 more pages in sacred dedication to St Ante of the Mighty Palms

Haha... I have no problem with Dino's thread being 48 pages long  - trust me!!  

My favourite Wanderers' moment will always involve him and his back heel goal!    :xnod:

But Ante's deserves to be longer than 4 pages!!

Challenge accepted!

Oh, and a quick message to Ange Postecoglu...

If you even think about taking those clowns Ryan, Langerack, Jones or Galekovic to the AFC Cup you deserve to be bent over and used for a receptacle for the ACL trophy. Ante is the best Australian goalie without a ***** doubt!

If Covic is going to be picked in the Asian Cup, should he be picked in the upcoming friendly against Japan?

I think that the squad picked for the Japan game on the 18th November will be the final squad for the Asian Cup, 

that means that he is going to be out for Perth Glory away and the Mariners at home

Clearly the boys heard about my half time team talk for my indoor team to come back from 2-0 down against a team who has players who even captained Australia to win 2-4, boys were motivated by that, points is.....

I SHOULD ALSO HAVE A STATUE!

this isnt the first time my half time team talk has turned the result around for us :D

Last night I was standing next to this 79 year old Croatian man who was way too happy and couldn't stop telling me how excited he was about our team. He happened to knew Ante and Antony's fathers personally and kept waving at them as they were standing on the other side.

Covic Sr on the other hand, you've never seen a prouder father in your life. The guy was beaming!

Edited by theguest7