Michael Beauchamp

mack

• 4 months later...

had one of his best performances in years....gets dropped 2x in a row. bad luck beauchamp. 

Need some clarity on his position...has he been dropped, rested, withdrawn due to family commitments...what? I thought he was playing out of his skin most games this season so far and whilst I am growing to like Spira's style and impact on our performance it seems strange to see Beauchamp MIA.

had one of his best performances in years....gets dropped 2x in a row. bad luck beauchamp.

Need some clarity on his position...has he been dropped, rested, withdrawn due to family commitments...what? I thought he was playing out of his skin most games this season so far and whilst I am growing to like Spira's style and impact on our performance it seems strange to see Beauchamp MIA.

To be honest it more than likely seems that there is a personality clash there. Unfortunate. Beauchamp has been solid.

To be honest it more than likely seems that there is a personality clash there. Unfortunate. Beauchamp has been solid.

He's injured.

See, this is why we need someone to come out from the club and say something. If he is injured tell us. If there are personality clashes maybe that won't be recognised but for now it's very 'Spira's playing, Beauchamp isn't' and we're left to speculate.

This kind of stuff is fuel for forums like this but having so much respect for Beauchamp, Spira and Popa it is hard to resolve the vacuum in information without questioning someone's credibility.

The WSW are the only only A League side with three top Australian CBs. Spiranovic is arguably the best Aussie CB, and he didnt join to sit on the bench. He is still in the process of coming up to speed, and he ll be outstanding once he is playing to his full potential. On top of that, NTS may just be in the form of his life. Something has to give, and right now its Beauchamp. I have no doubt that we ll see rotation happening sooner or later, and this non issue will go away.

Manfred - I agree!

I'm concerned that the club, Beauchamp himself, and Popa aren't telling us anything.  

When the club/ Popa/ Beauchamp have not been upfront in telling us fans what's really going on, you can't expect fans to NOT jump to conclusions.  

I know Popa is the sort of coach who plays his cards close to his chest, and good on him for that.  

But it worries me, that for whatever reason, they're not saying what's up.   :unknw:   

Is it just an physical football injury?  If so - why not just say so?  

If it's worse - why not just make an announcement saying it's for "personal reasonsâ€?  

Has he just been dropped?

Personality clashes?

Family commitments?

I honestly do hope it's "just" an physical injury, and that he's back feeling 100%, AND on the playing surface soon.

Edited by 102megan

He was training with kubi and baressi. Hersi was training by himself, at a higher intensity than the other 3, should be ready for the roar game.

Best part though was popa walking up the hill in his suit casually juggling the ball. He still has the skills.

I believe Megsy questioned the depth of our goal nets...

I knew there was a reason he was the captain.

Yes and we would all like to know why he WAS the captain.... and yes I did have a sly look at the nets last night ( I can't believe I've told anyone this).