Aaron Mooy

mack

It was on this morning and only caught about 20 mins of the first half as I had my breakfast. Mooy looked calm and played well. From the 20 mins I saw, I was waiting for him to flick the switch and go 100% tho.

Will record the full match when it's re-shown tonight.

Without his years with us, Mooy may or may not have progressed.

Most likely he always had the skill but needed the discipline required by Popa.

I noticed he still disappeared at times for Manchester City last season. This won't be tolerated in EPL just like Popa hates it.

• 3 weeks later...

Made team of the week:

http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/sky-bet-efl-team-of-the-week-3233413.aspx

Midfielder: Aaron Mooy (Hudderfield Town)

Much has been made of the 'Wagner Revolution' after a busy summer at the John Smith's Stadium, and a trio of Terriers were touted for selection on social media. 

Rajiv Van La Parra and Jack Payne both impressed, but we can only pick one – and we've gone for Aaron Mooy. The Manchester City loanee bossed the midfield as Huddersfield ran out 2-1 winners over Brentford

Getting big praise again for role in win over Newcastle.

His stay at Huddersfield could end up being a short one I think.

Loan is for a year, I heard a Huddersfield fan say that the only shame is that there is no way he would be staying at the club beyond the end of the season.

viduka/kewel/cahill...is this the mooy era, to soon i know but you cant fault the kid 3 games there raving reports of performance, mannnn i want to see him in the PL ASAP.

Mooy did not rate a mention in the Guardian website article on the game. First test against near EPL so the jury is still out. Lets see how he goes in the FA Cup against EPL opposition

i checked his stats and he had something like 45 passes forward 80% passing accuracy abut something i notice ont eh negative side he only had 1 of 11 duels won so seems he struggled a bit with the physicality and dont get me wrong im not saying he is the next big thing but he has the potential from the last three games to make a real name for himself in the uk