Aaron Mooy

mack

Well done Aaron! You should be very proud. RIP to that poor policeman - a mum left to raise children. God bless. 

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/the-hills/western-sydney-wanderers-midfielder-aaron-mooy-pay-quakers-hill-police-a-visit/story-fngr8j1q-1226580197234

RIP

Mooy is class, he is shy but i never mistook that for arrogance just shyness, i dont think he really enjoys the media side to football and understand why but i never seen him as a "bad boy" or arrogant

• 4 weeks later...

As per my comments in the Australia Vs Oman thread, when I met Holger today there was some chat about his thoughts on Aaron. Holger is warming to Mooy as Popa gets more out of him and said his biggest problem earlier in his career were all the people brown nosing and boosting his ego. Osieck is obviously looking at Mooy's on-field work regularly either in person or on video, and has been communicating with Popa. So, look for more of Aaron in the green and gold.

As per my comments in the Australia Vs Oman thread, when I met Holger today there was some chat about his thoughts on Aaron. Holger is warming to Mooy as Popa gets more out of him and said his biggest problem earlier in his career were all the people brown nosing and boosting his ego. Osieck is obviously looking at Mooy's on-field work regularly either in person or on video, and has been communicating with Popa. So, look for more of Aaron in the green and gold.

One thing I have noticed from Aaron is that he holds onto the ball a little bit too long for my liking. There are times when a quick release is required and then make yourself available for a possible return pass. He does that little turn and sometimes gets himself into trouble. Still a fantastic player, just want him putting through the pass earlier when we are on.

• 3 months later...

there's a movie called aaron mooy?

You ***** beat me to it you ***** *****

Sorry. I get a bit worked up about these things

it wouldn't let me post it at first - i had to try it a few times too.

Yeah same... it said I was too quick....

The last time someone said that to me, she broke up with me the next day

Yeah same... it said I was too quick....

The last time someone said that to me, she broke up with me the next day

well it was nice of her to wait till the next day  :xnod:

• 4 weeks later...

from his earlier days, packed full of talent our young Mooy!

This is the first time I've seen this footage and it's really impressive, we need to keep him for as long as we can.

• 2 months later...

Hoping he recovers from the knock alright - he was out before he hit the ground and seemed to show the 'fencing response' to a small degree.

With any luck, he just needs some rest, but it's reasonable to think he may miss next weeks game. I don't know too much about physiology or sports science so hopefully someone else can enlighten us a bit more.