Dino Kresinger

mack

We need a calendar filled with 'Saint Days', as per the Catholic Church. Yesterday, for example, could have been St Dino's Day, where it was obligatory for every WSW member to do 3 fist pumps and say 10 shoot fărkens. On the anniversary of St Kerem's two goals against the smurfs it is required to yell at a friend for no reason whatsoever and then get into a dispute in a Maccas. On St Santalab's Day the observer must travel to Newcastle and commit a panelka...

Every day of every year there would be an observance to deepen one's faith with the broad church of Wanderland...

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Drops in...

Thinks of Dino.

Remembers his goal against Adelaide

His Blessed Back Heel

His shootfarken and fist pumps

giphy.gif

Leaves thread

I miss the "Dino, Dino, Dino" chant, apart from Shinji not many players have touched our hearts like he did :wub: but at the same time :cry:

we can still do the chant

It just isn't the same you know, when he turns around and gives the fist pump, nothing can replicate it :sad:

Bridge

He's gone too
It wa nearly 2 in the morning and I had just got home, I may have been tired, emotional and ever so slightly drunk when I posted the above love letter
Oh Stringer :lol:

It must have been some state you were in to write that deeply emotive & long love letter :rofl:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Five years ago today brothers and sisters of the Order of St Dino, our blessed Croatian got His first goal in the 6-1 massacre of the Adelaide Pissants.

If you were there, take a moment in your day to ponder His magnificence, contemplate His shootfarkeness, celebrate His Beatified Bald Bonce  (second only to his Blessed Back Heel).

If you were not there at the Cathedral of Wanderland 1.0 that night, say ten Hail St Dino's as your penance and go amongst those of us who witnessed his miracles and ask for guidance and forgiveness.

Here endeth the sermon.

3977d707693009ff9221777b35547455?width=6

I've only just been caught up with this post. :good:

It was indeed a memorable moment.  :clapping:

Thank you for reminding us of the goal and of the game! I'll NEVER forget either!

To me...for the release of tension and the eruption of pure joy it generated, it will always be one of our my best Wanderers  memories!

And one of my best life memories tbh. 

Sighhhhhhhhh! 

:wanderturtle::wanderturtle:

• 10 months later...