Dino Kresinger

mack

I do agree, the lone striker role is a tough one and support is definitely not his only role, but for me, I see goals as a bonus... When I watch us play, we just seem more likely to score, when we have a lone forward with their back to goal.

Thats why I am willing to cut any lone striker some slack when it comes to scoring goals. Have a look at players who have played in that system and only  very elite strikers will score on a regular basis. You can run all game and not get one decent look in on goal and then when you do get that half chance your expected to score.

It would be interesting to know, how many goals were score by the lone striker, for Australia, during the Eddie Thompson days... Not many I'm thinking. 

Mate thats what I have been saying all along. I was there painfully watching goal a game Arnie struggling to score with Thompson employing one striker. But he did score goals as well but no where near as many for Australia as he did with SU.

If memory serves, Viduka suffered the same under Thompson, in his early days.

I do agree, the lone striker role is a tough one and support is definitely not his only role, but for me, I see goals as a bonus... When I watch us play, we just seem more likely to score, when we have a lone forward with their back to goal.

Thats why I am willing to cut any lone striker some slack when it comes to scoring goals. Have a look at players who have played in that system and only  very elite strikers will score on a regular basis. You can run all game and not get one decent look in on goal and then when you do get that half chance your expected to score.

It would be interesting to know, how many goals were score by the lone striker, for Australia, during the Eddie Thompson days... Not many I'm thinking. 

>>>> 

we've won two more games (hopefully three against the nix) than the mariners, and dino has been in our side for most of those games. if we're in the same position this time next year with dino only scoring once is that really something to complain about?

if we keep winning and dino keeps missing the target that's ok with me.

**** man, you deserve an open bar on my account!

Woooooooooooo!!! Balkanite's shout at the Woolie tomorrow........... :yahoo:

Notice all the *** they = Terms and Conditions .. Muahahhaha

You're buying me a beer tomorrow.... I just need you to wear a cap with your name on it, so I can find you.... If you don't have one, Nick can help... :cheeky:

>>> 

we've won two more games (hopefully three against the nix) than the mariners, and dino has been in our side for most of those games. if we're in the same position this time next year with dino only scoring once is that really something to complain about?

**** man, you deserve an open bar on my ac

count!

You're buying me a beer tomorrow.... I just need you to where a cap with your name on it, so I can find you.... If you don't have one, Nick can help... :cheeky:

Ok maybe just one!

>>> 

**** man, you deserve an open bar on my ac

count!

You're buying me a beer tomorrow.... I just need you to where a cap with your name on it, so I can find you.... If you don't have one, Nick can help... :cheeky:

Ok maybe just one!

Hahaha... Thanks mate, but I have to find you first....

Dino dropped to the bench for NIX game, good move IMO, his work rate will be good at the end! Hopefully Haliti takes his chances!

And yet our performance was twice as good in the second half then the first ... Only difference was Dino was Subbed in,

Really nice headers today. Both defensive and offensive.

I agree he gave it his all today, amazing work by Dino ..

And to the tools behind me in Bay 44, If you think you can do better then him WAKE THE **** UP, your a pleb he is a professional!

K Thnx Bai!

Dino was perfect in his support role today. Some beautiful lay-offs with his back to goal...

Thank you im sure Cousin Dino would appreciate the kind words... nice to have met you today!

I agree mate, it's always good to put more faces to names... You forgot to buy me a beer though... :smurfnono:

Dino was perfect in his support role today. Some beautiful lay-offs with his back to goal...

Thank you im sure Cousin Dino would appreciate the kind words... nice to have met you today!

I agree mate, it's always good to put more faces to names... You forgot to buy me a beer though... :smurfnono:

You forgot to remind me about it .. granted by the time i met you we were marching out .. remind me next home game!

Dino did play better today, we definetely looked more organised in the 2nd half with Dino Dino Dino 

we need to stick with him, look at bridge when he was at shitney fc, scored 17 in 80 games according to wiki lol (CBF to get correct stats)

bridge has come here to WSW and played a quarter of the amount of games than what he played at Shitney and hes scored almost half the total amount of goals. and this is his first season.

stick with cousin Dino & every other player for that matter & they will payback the club with goals & good performances.

Balkanite - can I have a free beer now? :P

You forgot to remind me about it .. granted by the time i met you we were marching out .. remind me next home game!

Hahahaha... Even after the Dino video I posted? Maybe I should get you one...

stick with cousin Dino & every other player for that matter & they will payback the club with goals & good performances.

+1000

Dino had one of his better games today... Must be said that Haliti was very good though... 

I thought Haliti played a decent game. He really should have buried that goal though in the first half.

That was a sitter, but everyone misses those in their careers.