Dino Kresinger

mack

For on the third day they rolled away the direct free kick wall and St Dino had risen from his resting place to challenge the defender.

And Lo! There was much fist pumps and shoot farkens.

When, and not if the Sacred Book of St Dino of the Sacred Backheel is written. You should be the man to lyricise his message

For on the third day they rolled away the direct free kick wall and St Dino had risen from his resting place to challenge the defender.

When, and not if the Sacred Book of St Dino of the Sacred Backheel is written. You should be the man to lyricise his message

"Yea verily, for St Dino sent his apostles to the four corners of the known western suburbs, from the intersection of Showground Road and Old Northern Road...from Macarthur Square and the Marathon kebab store in Auburn to the Glenbrook cinema, and his creed of shoot ***** was made flesh and bone. Men and women, children and animals all felt joy in their hearts, peace in their souls, and a hunger in their bellies for more fist pumps. And St Dino though no longer of this world gave comfort to his kith and kin, his believers and his followers by sending them an icon that all can see in the holy of holies, his own thread in the devoted members forum."

"Yea verily, for St Dino sent his apostles to the four corners of the known western suburbs, from the intersection of Showground Road and Old Northern Road...from Macarthur Square and the Marathon kebab store in Auburn to the Glenbrook cinema, and his creed of shoot ***** was made flesh and bone. Men and women, children and animals all felt joy in their hearts, peace in their souls, and a hunger in their bellies for more fist pumps. And St Dino though no longer of this world gave comfort to his kith and kin, his believers and his followers by sending them an icon that all can see in the holy of holies, his own thread in the devoted members forum."

And the people wept at the majesty of his words

11055364_402108836638317_697745218094580

I liked this, and then unliked it just so I could like it again.

And lo, his image did appear amongst the faithful, and truly they knew that they had been blessed. Their lord had not forsaken them, and patiently they would wait for his final return.

Edited by smp

I will never forget that cheer when Dino was subbed on during the away derby.

:grouphug:

Don't forget the fist pump.

He knew the score.

I love how esfc fans STILL tell us we booed Dino.

That cheer said everything about our club early on and set the tone.

Dino! Dino! Dino!

:good:  :good:

All my highlights as a WSW supporter still revolve around Dino.

Might be ridiculous.......but they do. .   :grouphug:

I will never forget that cheer when Dino was subbed on during the away derby.

:grouphug:

Don't forget the fist pump.

He knew the score.

I love how esfc fans STILL tell us we booed Dino.

That cheer said everything about our club early on and set the tone.

Dino! Dino! Dino!

:good:  :good:

All my highlights as a WSW supporter still revolve around Dino.

Might be ridiculous.......but they do. .   :grouphug:

Wendy...

giphy.gif

Is anyone else keen to see what Dino looked like if/when he had hair. I have dug through the Internet but could not find anything!

My Season 1 avatar was a younger Dino...with some hair... cut very short.

There wasn't much else of him when young, as I recall...

EDIT Just looked.... and it isn't on Google images any longer.   :(

lol I found this does it count??obama_2631600b.jpg

Edit: I found it on google images and it turns out manfred posted this a couple of pages back..

One of my better efforts with St Dino...though I do like this one too..

SNN0205_ABA_682_837138a.jpg

"The ball was given an almighty hoof and whilst it didst travel near the denuded dome, Dino didst not jump to nudge yon ball upon its destined path towards the devout striker's boot.

His followers were dismayed and turned to him. 'Why didst thee not leap towards the heavens? Surely you could see yonder ball was directed unto thy mighty noggin?'

Dino looked upon those that beseeched him, and he was displeased. Lo, he spaketh unto them:

'There was something in the air that night. The stars were bright. Fernando! Next time, to feet farrken!'"

- Extract from the Book of Allsvenskan

Edited by smp

does dino look like putin or is that my imagination?

I dunno Unc...

1_Dino_Kresinger_Western_Sydney_Wanderer a_Vladimir_Putin_Uniforme_Militar.jpg

lol both images(especially the first) are scary :P

Well if Putin was in Dino's old role then you'd be sure that the goal would always be attacked under the most suspicious and sneaky ways, having the keeper undermined, blaming Americans for his fook-ups, and he would have a long running fight with Ruka.

And if Dino was in Putin's role all the Russian nukes would be aimed 5 metres to the wrong side of where ever they were targets, at political rallies he would give fist pumps, and he would fall over a few times in Red Square and blame Medvedev....