Kwabena Appiah

mack

^^^^ and there we have it... Seriously some peolple need to chill here. I know it's gonna be an interesting January trade window time coming up but FFS, let's not let facts get caught up in rumours for the sake of dramatics. Some of you guys here would be outstanding reporters for Fairfax.

Besides, We all know if it's on Twatter from the horses mouth, it's not true and if it's in the Daily Terrorgraph it is... 200% true  :ninja:

I agree mate.

What I saw from him when he played for the youth league home game a few weeks ago wasn't to inspirational. He made a few quick runs down the run, mainly took it all the way to the corners and struggled to get anything decent into the middle. It was just head down and go. The effort was there but just had the blinkers on in my opinion.

Then I compare him to Kuzi in the youth league a few days ago. Similar situation down the line but with more effective ball skill to get passed or around opposing players. His head was up and looking for support and pushed the ball into the middle at different points down the line.

Again I find myself being critical. I don't really like it, but with the results for the boys this season it's hard to not to be.

I note that my comments in regards to Kuzi if he was playing in the first team might be different but my comparison of the two was appearances in the NYL.

• 2 weeks later...