Kwabena Appiah

mack

[url=http://5Iz6xoD.jpg]http://

looks like he has deleted this post?

"I wish the people around him would have picked up on this problem" How is it the players and clubs fault? If he didn't reach out and his performances suffered, then how would those around him know that something was wrong? It is easy to assume that after his performances dipped so he was left out of the side and mentally it would have been difficult but how would people supposed to know that there was something else?

Putting aside whatever the **** is or was going on with Kwabs, if Basha's High School English teacher read that post I think his or her response may be...

giphy.gif

You know when you watch an American TV show and they put subtitles on an Australian or Scotsman. They are what Basha's post needed.

Once again... Tony Basha...

:bouzanis:

I wasn't aware this wasn't the first time we've had a problem with Basha? When was his first outburst?
Just from the way that Fabz was talking, it was as if Basha had a prior history of issues with us and the fans. Interesting to note that he knows that "he was bagged by the fans" but I wander where he got his sources? This forum? Social media? Match days? We are "bandwagon fans like our coach who just uses his players" wow, what a dig at WSW & the club. Don't see him ever doing any business or having anything to do with WSW in the future!

Anyone with any info on previous Basha related issues let us know!

Edited by Prydzopolis

Once again... Tony Basha...

:bouzanis:

I wasn't aware this wasn't the first time we've had a problem with Basha? When was his first outburst?
Just from the way that Fabz was talking, it was as if Basha had a prior history of issues with us and the fans. Interesting to note that he knows that "he was bagged by the fans" but I wander where he got his sources? This forum? Social media? Match days?

Anyone with any info on previous Basha related issues let us know!

Well if it is this forum I guess it doesn't fit Basha's mind set that there were plenty of trying to cut the lad slack, wish him the best, etc etc. As Nathan said not that long ago:

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

I don't think that anyone seriously wants him to do bad, if he walks onto the field on Thursday then he has our full 200% support.

It's just that do I think that he is a good enough player to be in the starting 11? no.

I know 2 mates that were part of his academy, absolute load of garbage he is.

Sells people these dreams of becoming superstars, in reality he is a nobody.

My mates went to some tours of Singapore, all the time he promised scouts would come watch their games but there was no one at the games. Played games against teams that would struggle against park soccer teams in Aus.

He's just a rort, charges like $5K for these tours, gets the shabbiest hotels and cheapest flights and makes money on that, easily 2k per player, when you bring 20 players across thats 40k for one weeks work.

Edited by Stokz