mack

Kwabena Appiah

Wasn't it his loose pass which led to the Blacktown winner?

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

On 03/08/2017 at 9:53 AM, MartinTyler said:

Wasn't it his loose pass which led to the Blacktown winner?

I think he ends up in the positive, scores 2 and gives up 1. He has another 10 players in the team you know :lol: 

2 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

I think he ends up in the positive, scores 2 and gives up 1. He has another 10 players in the team you know :lol: 

Well he and his 10 colleagues wont be playing in the next round !!

7 hours ago, mack said:

Paid transfer to Korea.

No, I don't get it either.

This is the single most amazing thing ever .

All he needs now is a couple of blinders in Korea , the tape gets to Bart van Dutch Coach and what do you know World Cup selection . Late substitution to score the equaliser in the France game and he's off to Arsenal in the summer . 

9 hours ago, wanderersfanatic said:

Bahaha I loled when I heard the news! 

He just has speed... doesn't know how to pass or shoot properly lol! 

Careful......you'll be labelled a 'hater' by his mentor !!

Bemused, good luck to the guy. All heart and can run no end but how is he going to compete in Korea? Having pace is one thing but going into a competition that is so technically skilled I just.....

Taking up a foreign spot too, seems like they are wanting to unlock Kwabs, just as many other clubs have tried in the past. Reminds me of when we signed Adeleke

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

Bemused, good luck to the guy. All heart and can run no end but how is he going to compete in Korea? Having pace is one thing but going into a competition that is so technically skilled I just.....

Taking up a foreign spot too, seems like they are wanting to unlock Kwabs, just as many other clubs have tried in the past. Reminds me of when we signed Adeleke

He is an ACL winner. Maybe some of the Asian clubs see something that we don't as Popa did during our ACL campaign? 

They are seeing what every club who picks up fast wingers who can't play football see. That if they can teach them to play football they can sell him for millions.

1 hour ago, tardotz said:

Good luck to him. If he is offered more money ...why not.

Whilst many of us on here (myself included) have quite rightly questioned his playing prowess, you have to applaud him for sticking at it and now presumably earning a fair bit more than in the A-League. At the end of the day he's joined a Korean club who have been down around the bottom of the K League for a few years now and get average crowds less than the Mariners, yet his mentor and sycophants claim this as a major overseas move !!

3 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Whilst many of us on here (myself included) have quite rightly questioned his playing prowess, you have to applaud him for sticking at it and now presumably earning a fair bit more than in the A-League. At the end of the day he's joined a Korean club who have been down around the bottom of the K League for a few years now and get average crowds less than the Mariners, yet his mentor and sycophants claim this as a major overseas move !!

Let's face it I don't think this move will do wonders for his career but than again I don't think much can. If he can get more money for a while why not.

I remember reading about when Zidane was transferred for a world record fee and put on a monster salary. A reporter asked him if he thought he was worth that much money and he said no, but then asked the reporter whether he'd turn it down if he was offered the same thing.

You can't blame him for taking the opportunity that has been bizarrely placed before him.

2 minutes ago, Davo said:

I remember reading about when Zidane was transferred for a world record fee and put on a monster salary. A reporter asked him if he thought he was worth that much money and he said no, but then asked the reporter whether he'd turn it down if he was offered the same thing.

You can't blame him for taking the opportunity that has been bizarrely placed before him.

I never though I’d read Appiah compared to zidane :)

5 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I never though I’d read Appiah compared to zidane :)

I recon both will score the same number of goals in the remainder of the season.

Picked up a 'secondary assist' (which basically created the goal) and an actual assist. That's about how much he did in Australia for his entire career.

His stepovers are quite hokey

Signed for the Jets for the remainder of the season. A-league team number 4?

12 minutes ago, Carns said:

Signed for the Jets for the remainder of the season. A-league team number 4?

Yep

Mariners

WSW

Wellington

Jets