Kwabena Appiah

mack

I haven't given up on him yet. He is fast, he doesn't score goals - he might have a RB hidden within him.

Well if he does he's well ***** hidden  :ninja:

Here's hoping he can come good though...none of us want any of our players to fail (unlike those in the House of Fail in Smurftown)

• 4 weeks later...

In defence of Lookers even those with sight issues are noticing the impact Vitor is having. 

Excerpts from the match report

"The Wanderers hit back almost immediately through Iacopo La Rocca’s header at the back post off a beautifully floated Saba corner beating the keeper and an attempted last ditch bicycle kick off the line to get the equaliser."

"Saba, who had a strong first half, again made the Al Jazira defence panic with a whipped cross in the 20th minute just out of reach of Haliti at the farpost."

• 2 weeks later...

22 years old, this is the season for Appiah to turn his promise into production.

Could see against FC Seoul he was still stuck in his rely on pace mindset and the defender was able to read him each time, needs to add some poise and pick his moments to use his pace otherwise its too predictable. Hopefully this is the season he does thaty as he has some quality young players coming through who will be threatening his position, no point in being overly critical and ruining his confidence, need to support the kid and allow Popa to get into his head. 

• 2 weeks later...

YOU CAN MEET APPIAH TOMORROW!

Players will be appearing at Westfield Parramatta and the Wanderers store at Westfield North Rocks from 3pm on Saturday 4 October. For one hour the players will be chatting to fans, signing autographs and posing for photos in front of the WanderWall.

Westfield Parramatta : Romeo Castelen and Kwabena Appiah (Argyle St Entrance on Level 2)

Most overrated player in the league.

Worst in our squad.

Harsh I know.

But the worstttt

Sat here thinking of a way to disagree, to give a positive.............. but can't, pains me to agree with you. Every time I see him starting I want him to do well and prove me wrong.

And every time he doesn't manage it.

He wasn't alone in having a bad one tonight and probably wasn't the worst on the pitch...... there, is that a positive.............. bugger it lol

Edited by WSWBoro