Adam D'Apuzzo

mack

That's all well and good, but who will replace him if that happens?

if popovic actually wanted a better left back theres 1-2 available in the nswpl

chris tadrosse  lb 3 years in a row in the nswpl team of the yr dosent get a look in despite being probably the best

adam getting ripped to bits week in week out get picked up

i dont even......................

Edited by fatshlob1

Maybe this Tadrosse player doesn't have the qualities that Popa is looking for, then. Or maybe he has personality issues and Popa doesn't want "that sort" in the team.

who knows

If it's the second one though, I'd rather have a humble, nice, but less talented LB than a great LB who is a massive prick.

tadrosse probably the nicest and most humble player ive ever met and hardworking aswell in the nswpl

if u dont know of the player plz dont speculate 

Maybe this Tadrosse player doesn't have the qualities that Popa is looking for, then. Or maybe he has personality issues and Popa doesn't want "that sort" in the team.

who knows

If it's the second one though, I'd rather have a humble, nice, but less talented LB than a great LB who is a massive prick.

tadrosse probably the nicest and most humble player ive ever met and hardworking aswell in the nswpl

if u dont know of the player plz dont speculate 

It's why I said "maybe".

I always cover myself :P

• 2 weeks later...

******* terrible yet again. At fault for the goal, and always provided the Brisbane winger with space to receive the ball. Only God knows why D'Apuzzo feels compelled to stand 20 metres from his man.

He'll be playing left back for us for the next 5 years. I've almost come to accept it. Thought Mooy could have done better regarding that goal as he was actually marking Berisha.

******* terrible yet again. At fault for the goal, and always provided the Brisbane winger with space to receive the ball. Only God knows why D'Apuzzo feels compelled to stand 20 metres from his man.

He'll be playing left back for us for the next 5 years. I've almost come to accept it. Thought Mooy could have done better regarding that goal as he was actually marking Berisha.

Can't see why he doesn't give Heff (thought he was solid both weeks) or cole (he played left wing and right back, what's not to say he can play left back too?)

A player like d'apuzzo plays football because he loves his sport and he isn't too worried as much about the money side of things. As an accountant with a CA I can see him earning 3 figures as soon as he leaves football something that other players haven't got the luxury around.

As soon as he lost the ball for the goal I turned to my mates next to me (with whom I'd been discussing D'Apuzzo pre-match) and pointed out how it's an example of him running himself into positions where he gets boxed in an loses the ball, then leaves us exposed at the back because he's so far out of position. In this case he really didn't work hard to get back until the moment where you see him realise we're in trouble and it's too late.

A player like d'apuzzo plays football because he loves his sport and he isn't too worried as much about the money side of things. As an accountant with a CA I can see him earning 3 figures as soon as he leaves football something that other players haven't got the luxury around.

Glad he isn't worried about money...

• 1 month later...

Looked at my Aleague app when the game was delayed tonight. D'Apuzzo leads the A-league in tackles made. Giving Adam some love ;)

The only reason he has the most tackles is because teams have realized he is our weakness and targets all attacks down his wing. Doesn't get much help from bridge either, like the way that hersi comes back and helps polenz.

Adam D'Apuzzo was the player to watch according to the pamphlet lol

I liked how the majority of his stats were better than Gallas'!

I got all the 5 differences between the 2 photos :)