Mark Bridge

mack

• 1 month later...

Seems that Bridge needs Popa to get him to play decent. Its the reason he came back. He is lost without Popa.

11 hours ago, mack said:

If he keeps playing so poorly we might end up with Marc Tokich and not him on the bench as our 2nd choice attacking mid. 

I don't think anyone will have a problem with that. And Gombau may give youth a chance like he did Mabil.

He shouldn’t be playing number 10, it didn’t work in season three either he just did it because Saba was crap.

We lack a number 10 this year if it’s not Roly then maybe Cejudo can do it. It’s not Bridge.

Bridge should be on left, far more effective than Jumpei. He’ll come good (Bridge that is)

• 9 months later...

Have we ever sung 

“Mark Bridge is on fire” to the tune of the dreadful kings of Leon song

we should

I need help don’t I?

Edited by StringerBellend
I can’t spell
2 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

I think the key words you’ve used are “dreadful song” & was great the first time it was used but......

We need more player songs.. 

im still pushing for Hammil Time 

• 2 months later...

Scored our first goal in the 3-0 win for the premiership in the first season... Unfortunately my biggest memory of him is that epic miss in 90th minute he had against Adelaide when we had Andreu and Dimas and lost that premiership despite our win in Wellington at the end of the season

• 4 weeks later...
On 06/11/2018 at 7:10 PM, Edinburgh said:

I love the man but his goals per chance is not pretty

The current lot of majok, Sotirio and Kamau make the king look clinical in his finishing I miss our generously sized headed occasional goal scorer 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...