Jerrad Tyson

mack

People forget that Tyson signed for Perth after our 2nd season, hence why he was leaving. Then Perth backflipped and signed Vukovic and left Tyson out in the cold. That's why he went to HK.

And also, Tyson was a very late signing for WSW before S1. I got the impression he was signed because basically there were no other options at the time. He was never a long term prospect.

Unlike Bouzanis who was signed on to become the no.1. Tyson was purely a backup just in case Covic got injured. He only played because of the schedule we had. Bouzanis played a lot more last season than Tyson did in 2.

My understanding was that his contract expired and WSW didnt offer him a new deal. You make it sound like he left the Wanderers for Perth, which wasnt the case.

People forget that Tyson signed for Perth after our 2nd season, hence why he was leaving. Then Perth backflipped and signed Vukovic and left Tyson out in the cold. That's why he went to HK.

And also, Tyson was a very late signing for WSW before S1. I got the impression he was signed because basically there were no other options at the time. He was never a long term prospect.

Unlike Bouzanis who was signed on to become the no.1. Tyson was purely a backup just in case Covic got injured. He only played because of the schedule we had. Bouzanis played a lot more last season than Tyson did in 2.

My understanding was that his contract expired and WSW didnt offer him a new deal. You make it sound like he left the Wanderers for Perth, which wasnt the case.

He wanted to stay.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...