Jerrad Tyson

mack

Unlike prior to last season there are a lot of opportunities and movement for keepers this season. If I were Tyson I'd be looking at Newcastle to be a replacement for Birighitti. He'd only have Ben Kennedy (he of the crap bowl haircut) as competition. Perth might not get Vuka back next season. Melbourne are reported taking a new keeper on trial, so either or both of Coe & Thomas might be leaving there.

Unlike prior to last season there are a lot of opportunities and movement for keepers this season. If I were Tyson I'd be looking at Newcastle to be a replacement for Birighitti. He'd only have Ben Kennedy (he of the crap bowl haircut) as competition. Perth might not get Vuka back next season. Melbourne are reported taking a new keeper on trial, so either or both of Coe & Thomas might be leaving there.

Can't blame him for leaving if he can get a regular start else where

Can't blame him for leaving if he can get a regular start else where

Tarek Syndrome?

Or why don't we just use Tyson as our starting keeper. Because to me he appears a lot more solid than Covic, is excellent at coming off his line playing a sweeping role and is a good talker. Covic is a good shot blocker but has shown too many other weaknesses in the last 12 months. He is also nearly 40. I think it would be a shame to lose Tyson because he has pleasantly surprised me.

Covic has saved our butts these last few games , vs Roar n vs Heart. But true , I like Tyson , he has surprised me too.

Does Covic have a contract for next season??

as long as Covic is here he will be the main keeper, something like the main goalkeeper position isn't something that you don't really want to mess around with

I think he's signed up till 14/15 season

Edited by mack

as long as Covic is here he will be the main keeper, something like the main goalkeeper position isn't something that you don't really want to mess around with

Well I guess then it's going to be another season with Covic as the main keeper, If I was Tyson, I'd be asking my agent to find a starting position somewhere else in the A-League.  He's 24 and he should be aiming to hit the prime of his career, not sitting on the bench because he's obviously shown the qualities to be a #1 in the HAL

Well I guess then it's going to be another season with Covic as the main keeper, If I was Tyson, I'd be asking my agent to find a starting position somewhere else in the A-League. He's 24 and he should be aiming to hit the prime of his career, not sitting on the bench because he's obviously shown the qualities to be a #1 in the HAL

That will be a shame for us. For 24 he has a wise head on his shoulders. The thing with goalkeepers is that it is hard to find a really consistent one. Look at goalkeepers like Coe and Janjetovic who to me just concede the most silliest of goals. I remember Janjetovic a few times punching the ball against his own crossbar. Bizarre. Edited by Montalbano

Well I guess then it's going to be another season with Covic as the main keeper, If I was Tyson, I'd be asking my agent to find a starting position somewhere else in the A-League. He's 24 and he should be aiming to hit the prime of his career, not sitting on the bench because he's obviously shown the qualities to be a #1 in the HAL
That will be a shame for us. For 24 he has a wise head on his shoulders. The thing with goalkeepers is that it is hard to find a really consistent one. Look at goalkeepers like Coe and Janjetovic who to me just concede the most silliest of goals. I remember Janjetovic a few times punching the ball against his own crossbar. Bizarre.

Hopefully he will just wait it out, Covic doesn't have too long left in the game so why not wait it out? I can foresee a long future at WSW for him if he hangs around, fan favourite and very good from the very few performances he has had in goals for us!

The way he looks after himself, he'd definitely have another 15 years in the tank. Plus, I can see Covic not playing all 27 games next season and Jerrad slowly easing into the role.

His debut at Wanderland will be something else. Goosebumps just thinking about it.

#TysonIn

Tyson was at one of my best freinds weddings, late last year. He was the perfect gentleman. The bride and Groom walked into Exit Rows Wanderers song lol.

Anyway today that person told me that this is not official news yet , however it will be shortly.

Tyson apprently signed/agreed to terms with Perth Glory just yesterday..  It makes sense plus he would be their number one keeper.  I hope its not true , but thats comin from a very reliable source.  

Tyson was at one of my best freinds weddings, late last year. He was the perfect gentleman. The bride and Groom walked into Exit Rows Wanderers song lol.

Anyway today that person told me that this is not official news yet , however it will be shortly.

Tyson apprently signed/agreed to terms with Perth Glory just yesterday..  It makes sense plus he would be their number one keeper.  I hope its not true , but thats comin from a very reliable source.  

I've heard this before.... from a very reliable source. 

But serious.. I hope your source is unreliable.