Jerrad Tyson

mack

Lol, so maybe we'll actually get a proper starting keeper ?

We need marquee defenders and keepers the way we're going haha

I don't understand why we picked up Tyson again anyway - no appearances since Sun Pegasus when he was in Hong Kong 2014-15 and before then had only made 15 appearances for Gold Coast United. This excludes champions league, FFA cup and pre-season appearances. Still it's telling

If its true it really must be that Popa/zeljko have the man they want. They didn't get him in the off season for whatever reason so fell back to Tyson as a stop gap. And now they have their man lined up. Only thing I can think of.

So he is a free agent then?

Would have to be wouldn't he.

If my vague speculation is right.

And Tyson actually is leaving.

Would also require a "mutual agreement" or a payout as well wouldn't it.

It makes sense in that the coaching staff realise we don't have a number one keeper. We have two reserve keepers. I believe we will buy a number one keeper from elsewhere to put pressure on Redmayne and eventually take his spot.

I know no one here likes it, but... Vedran Janjetovic. It all makes sense to me.

It makes sense in that the coaching staff realise we don't have a number one keeper. We have two reserve keepers. I believe we will buy a number one keeper from elsewhere to put pressure on Redmayne and eventually take his spot.

I know no one here likes it, but... Vedran Janjetovic. It all makes sense to me.

I'd rather Birighitti on loan from Swansea if that were possible

The bit that doesn't make sense is, that it took signing him, preseason, FFA Cup and then first a league round to realise that Redmayne and Tyson are two second choice keepers.

Why would we have not brought in a first choice keeper during preseason. It's all very strange.

The bit that doesn't make sense is, that it took signing him, preseason, FFA Cup and then first a league round to realise that Redmayne and Tyson are two second choice keepers.

Why would we have not brought in a first choice keeper during preseason. It's all very strange.

I think they thought Redmayne would improve. Also didn't know Janjetovic would be available up until now, as it seems Vuckovic has benched him. Redmayne conceding 11 goals in the last three games. I know it's not all his fault, but still..

I would take Janjetovic in a heartbeat. He would have something to prove if he signs for us. That's the type of players you want.