Jerrad Tyson

mack

Jerrad will be missed...

ive spent a lot of time with him, especially last year & he wants that #1 spot so bad its not funny, & the time has come for him to chase it elsewhere..

Who can blame him.

As I said earlier, **** popa for not giving him a start in front of us at home.

Jerrad will be missed...

ive spent a lot of time with him, especially last year & he wants that #1 spot so bad its not funny, & the time has come for him to chase it elsewhere..

Who can blame him.

In Popa we trust, there is no need for blaspemy.....

Jerrad will be missed...

Who can blame him.

In Popa we trust, there is no need for blaspemy.....

*in Popa I trust, dw

**but still **** him

Loved by the fans and he interacts with the fans. Hes the only professional player that does this..

Shame to see him go at season's end but all the best to him cause he deserves it.

Loved by the fans and he interacts with the fans. Hes the only professional player that does this..

He's not the only professional player who does this, but I'd argue he's the only Wanderer to do so (social media-wise and IRL).

I hope the Wanderers realise and are aware of this massive hole that would be left with his absence.

And I hope Wanderers have a plan to attempt to replace his (irreplaceable?) interaction with the fans - both social media-wise & IRL.

He's not the only professional player who does this, but I'd argue he's the only Wanderer to do so (social media-wise and IRL).

I hope the Wanderers realise and are aware of this massive hole that would be left with his absence.

And I hope Wanderers have a plan to attempt to replace his (irreplaceable?) interaction with the fans - both social media-wise & IRL.

I remember meeting him at the RBBQ while wearing my Tyson home shirt, back when I was probably the only person other than the actual Tyson to wear a shirt with his name on it (I've since seen a few others) and meeting and talking to him for a few minutes made me like him even more. I'll miss him :( :( :(

Someone needs to give him a WSW jersey with his name on the back.

I don't know how it works for goal keepers at a club though? Do they just get the keeper kit? Or are they given a normal jersey too for lulz?

So, so deserved.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/tyson-named-me-bank-green-card-for-fairer-play-winner/90277

Congratulations to Western Sydney Wanderers’ keeper Jerrad Tyson, who has been named winner of the ME Bank Green Card for Fairer Play Award for season nine of the Hyundai A-League.

Jerrad was nominated last year for being active in the community and he continued his work in this area throughout the season.

Jerrad spent time with patients in hospitals lifting spirits and spreading joy.

“The people I saw were a in a higher bracket of health issues so we spent my visits talking about their dreams and passions and I would obviously keep them up to date with all things Wanderers.

“I saw my biggest role during these visits to first of all help take their minds off their situations by motivating them or talking about their dreams and the things that make them smile and to insure they knew that they weren't alone in their battle.

Everyone at the Wanderers was supporting them and wishing them well. And it was important to me to let them know that we were with them.â€

Jerrad will receive the ME Bank Green Card for Fairer Play Award as well as a cheque for $10,000 to his chosen grassroots club, Maroochydore Football Club.

Whoa whoa whoa guest did he say he's gone for sure?

A few days ago it was a case of he hadn't been offered anything... yet... but there was still hope... a small hope.... don't take away my hope...

Anyone got pics of the banner/tyson at the game?

On his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerrad-Tyson/203386829700918

"Not sure if any of you heard but the Wanderers are into the QUARTER FINALS OF THE ASIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Simply the perfect way to bring yet another successful season to a close.
The boys and I can't thank you enough for your support. We all knew we could get the 2-0 result we needed and your color, your noise and your passion made it so much more achievable.
Now go and enjoy a few months off. You deserve it! Take some deep breaths, slow the heart rate and rest those vocal cords. Come August it'll be time to jump on the biggest ride on the planet again and join the Wanderers as they embark on their biggest and craziest mission yet... SEASON 3!!"

So in a year or two (or less) we lose Covic and most likely will have a journeyman or inexperienced youngstet instead of someone who wanted to be here for 10 years and is a fantastic ambassador for the club. I just don't get the thinking on this. Popa must not want him for Dom inexplicable reason. Didn't even play him in hitoshima when Covic had just played extra time in the gf and was spent. Man. I wanna break something. And it's not even confirmed yet.

Or Tyson doesn't want to spend another season as deputy, has been offered the number 1 spot at another A League club, and a significant pay rise ?

Look, i'm filthy that he is leaving as well, and in his limited time for us on the park he has been great, and absolutely brilliant off it, but maybe the club doesn't want him to go either ?

Best case scenario......he signs a 1 year deal in Perth, next year misses home, and returns to WSW after a year of experience as first choice keeper  :xnod: