RBB Tifo Fund Contribution System Active

Ragey

Hey Everybody,

Ok so if you check the Store Tab you’ll see Mack has set up a button to allow for contributions for the TIFO fund. This is coming through into my personal account and will be monitored by Stabtag and myself. We will be saving receipts and transaction listings for anyone who wishes to view them. I’ll compile a book of records so that I can bring it down to the next social open to everybody who wants to check out how were allocating funds. Please keep in mind that my account is just a temporary solution. We will organize something more concrete in the near future.

Please note that this money is NOT GOING TO THE WEBSITE. This is strictly for our TIFO’s, Merch, Banners, Flags. Initial funds collected will be going to the TIFO and main banner. Feel free to donate as many times as you like if you wish to contribute more than $10. We have already put $300 out of our own pockets to secure material for the TIFO. The link for donations is as follows:

I hope you all get behind this as this is something that we can all enjoy and take pride in. Remember the more funds we collect the better quality work we can produce in future.

I thank you all in advance for your support. All members of the RBB are greatly appreciative that your helping us fulfil our dream of being the best supporters group in all of Australia!

Any feedback and suggestions for future TIFO’s, banners, flags are always welcome.

Thanks and Peace!

Ragey

:good:

Awesome stuff. Come on guys, lets get behind this. We would initially like to recoup the $300 we have already spent out of our own pockets.

Every bit counts and your assistance is much appreciated

I am happy to donate, as long as none of the money goes to BigDukes, he is a c**t!! :xnod:

Edited by Micci83

Someone fix the description on the donation page:

"This is not linked to the WestSydneyFootball website, money goes directly to the TBB Tifo Crew account."

;)

LMAO! I didnt write that up. I think thats Macks department lol. TBB.... Hilarious.

Awesome stuff. Come on guys, lets get behind this. We would initially like to recoup the $300 we have already spent out of our own pockets.

I am happy to donate, as long as none of the money goes to BigDukes, he is a c**t!! :xnod:

Dw man i agree. the only thing he be getting is a knuckle sandwich or a backhand burger lol.

Jkz : )

Someone fix the description on the donation page:

"This is not linked to the WestSydneyFootball website, money goes directly to the TBB Tifo Crew account."

;)

LMAO! I didnt write that up. I think thats Macks department lol. TBB.... Hilarious.

Dw man i agree. the only thing he be getting is a knuckle sandwich or a backhand burger lol.

Jkz : )

I just donated a small amount, then found out that BigDukes may benefit....I want a refund!!

Thanks so much for the support guys. Ive been recieving the Cash Deposits and a couple more donations (which i suspect are coming from a CBA account). Please when i inquired about this i was told most would take 3 - 5 days before it hits my account. I am recording everything in a record book as they come through. eg

19/09/2012 - $20 - from Mr Joe Brown or username Mr JBWN

Ill keep this handy for anyone who wants to have a look at how were progressing. I will come around and thank you all personally for donations also.

Again thank you so much guys! Its looking great so far!

At the end of check out, do we just directly deposit the money into the account where the details were provided or wait for the email an approval?

Deposit it directly.

So the whole process was just to get the BSB and Acct details?

For the time being. Yes. We'll be looking into a much easier transfer option in the near future.