RBB Tifo Fund Contribution System Active

Ragey

No idea. But I think we have got back all the money I spent on materials. Everything extra is going into a pool of funds for the next tifo. We've kept receipts and a log book of each deposit. Chase me up for a beer next meet up then Haha. If we pull this off...happy to shout

whats the tally up to now?

We are currently waiting on funds to clear into the account. Until then we can only assume that the correct donation amounts have been sent through.

Ragey should have more of an estimate for you.

No idea. But I think we have got back all the money I spent on materials. Everything extra is going into a pool of funds for the next tifo. We've kept receipts and a log book of each deposit. Chase me up for a beer next meet up then Haha. If we pull this off...happy to shout

Still got a few things that need purchasing to close off round one.

Guys the support around this has been amazing! We now have enough to pay back our debt to BigDukes for initially fronting the money for the material (thanks again you f**king legend!) and should have enough to buy a few more items required to finalize our TIFO for the CCM match.

Thank you all so much again. None of this would be possible without your support and on behalf of the RBB I salute you all!

A special shout out to Erubus, Abbadabba and Milan (unsure of your username) for your very generous contributions!

BEERS ON BIGDUKES!!!! hahaha

See you all soon, thanks again and PEACE!

Dukes, have called Parra Stadium for the 3rd time and still waiting on dimensions of bay 56.

Don't forget we need to treat the fabric with a flame retardant (they will test it on a corner so at least make sure the corners are treated well.)

Dukes, have called Parra Stadium for the 3rd time and still waiting on dimensions of bay 56.

Don't forget we need to treat the fabric with a flame retardant (they will test it on a corner so at least make sure the corners are treated well.)

We'll be stocking up on cans for sure. We'll have more than enough.

yeah we tested the fabric last night..it catches a flame, but it is the same one we took in for the parra game with the 'heartland of football message'.

However, we figure, if your gonna test if something is flammable, you light the edges. So we will spray the entire edge of the banner with flame retardant.

So we are good to go :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember guys...the more we get the higher quality our designs are. Aslong as people r donating some sort...e.g. 20 people put 20 bucks in....that's 3/4 of a tifo done. But I know there are more than 20 people who rest this so anything counts. Even I'm putting in another 50 :-) I want our stuff to be talked about

Fella's, when I return from Adelaide, I'll chuck some cash in. I don't have internet banking (yeah I know) and just don't have time to get to the branch. You'll have some dollars Monday.

Fella's, when I return from Adelaide, I'll chuck some cash in. I don't have internet banking (yeah I know) and just don't have time to get to the branch. You'll have some dollars Monday.

just call them up to activate internet banking u old fool