RBB Tifo Fund Contribution System Active

Ragey

Fella's, when I return from Adelaide, I'll chuck some cash in. I don't have internet banking (yeah I know) and just don't have time to get to the branch. You'll have some dollars Monday.

just call them up to activate internet banking u old fool

DNA, he's not an old fart like me.

He's still in the mature aged category.

Again the support behind this keeps surprising me! Thank you all so much.

Shout outs to:

Rookoz

WANDERERFC - FAR TOO GENEROUS FOR HIS OWN GOOD! HAHAHA! THANKS SO MUCH MAN! Donated more than most of us put together! Make sure you boys give him a pat on the back and a beer if you come acroos him at the woolie!

BigDukes

Ezza

Redhead

Keith W

ABBADABBA - ANOTHER BIG ONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Shout outs to Ed Sanchez and Julyaugustren! - Thanks guys!

FatShlob1... Sorry mate. I dont have a pay pal account. Wouldnt know how to set one up.

MattyB, unless I given a shout out to you i dont have anything registered as at recieved yet. If you like PM the detials of what and when along with what name you used to transferred and ill investigate further. At this point thought the above has brought the account up to date.

FatShlob1... Sorry mate. I dont have a pay pal account. Wouldnt know how to set one up.

MattyB, unless I given a shout out to you i dont have anything registered as at recieved yet. If you like PM the detials of what and when along with what name you used to transferred and ill investigate further. At this point thought the above has brought the account up to date.

I don't think it went through, when i logged back on there was an error message or some sort.

Can i hand you cash at the woolie on Saturday? Maybe along with a pm in case you 'forget' ;)

I don't think it went through, when i logged back on there was an error message or some sort.

Can i hand you cash at the woolie on Saturday? Maybe along with a pm in case you 'forget' ;)

Hahaha sure thing mate. We have a lock box that we store cash in after any gatherings. It isnt opened again till the day it gets deposited into the account. Thanks heaps brother. See you Saturday!

Hahaha sure thing mate. We have a lock box that we store cash in after any gatherings. It isnt opened again till the day it gets deposited into the account. Thanks heaps brother. See you Saturday!

Sure thing

No thanks needed, all for the cause!

Shout this week to:

Tigers - thank you whomever you may be.

& Tranquilito - Another BIG donation! Thank you so much sir! Anyone who sees this man be sure to give him a handshake at the woolie!

Again guys thank you so much for the ongoing support. This is the main source of funds for the RBB. So if you want to keep seeing TIFO displays and Flags, please throw a few bucks in when you can. Down the line we'd be looking at things like Drums, Trumpets, maybe a decent Capo stand, anything to make the atmosphere more electrifying and exciting not only for the RBB but for the entire stadium!

Thank you and have a great weekend! COME ON YOU WANDERERS!

hey not sure if you got my message ragey sorry bro i thought you guys had a Paypal set up, if you guys do by any chance ill give

oi heres a tip this is what we do at Bonnyrigg always works get a few boys to come around and ask RBB boys if they could put it any $ as a donation to the cause

1 dollar or 50 dollars it all helps in the end

Shout Outs this week to :

Dongle

Ian C

Pup

Frodo

Thanks heaps guys! These donations are great and are what are keeping our presentations going. Everything collected from here on out will be going directly toward the Melb Vic @ home Tifo. Also If you would like to chuck in for the drums as a few people have asked me just PM me how much you want allocated to the drum and when your sending the money through. Once its cleared in the TIFO fund ill hand it over to the Drummer Boys.

Thanks Again lads!

Dongle

Ian C

Pup

Frodo

Thanks heaps guys! These donations are great and are what are keeping our presentations going. Everything collected from here on out will be going directly toward the Melb Vic @ home Tifo. Also If you would like to chuck in for the drums as a few people have asked me just PM me how much you want allocated to the drum and when your sending the money through. Once its cleared in the TIFO fund ill hand it over to the Drummer Boys.

Thanks Again lads!

hey bro read my message above about how to get the other boys to chip in

Dongle

Ian C

Pup

Frodo

Thanks Again lads!

More than happy to help!!