RBB Tifo Fund Contribution System Active

Ragey

• 3 weeks later...

With tifo's and that, would it be possible to do one like in the picture with everyone/majority waving the small flags at once?
Always looks great when it's done correctly on terrace, popular with many european ultras  :xnod: 
Not sure if it would be expensive, doubt it would be though. 

TlQJSu0.jpg

With tifo's and that, would it be possible to do one like in the picture with everyone/majority waving the small flags at once?

Always looks great when it's done correctly on terrace, popular with many european ultras  :xnod: 

TlQJSu0.jpg

For this flag, every individual that holds the flag should be the owner of their flag. This way every individual have a responsibility to look after it instead of trampling on or letting some random stealing flags.

Our Rnd1 up in gosford, I see a lot of people have no care to flags nor take interest in waving it because its not theirs.

TlQJSu0.jpg

For this flag, every individual that holds the flag should be the owner of their flag. This way every individual have a responsibility to look after it instead of trampling on or letting some random stealing flags.

Our Rnd1 up in gosford, I see a lot of people have no care to flags nor take interest in waving it because its not theirs.

I get what you mean about the responsibility and everything, but i don't see to many people bothered to make there own flag and everything.

It would just have to be organised and made by the rbb, Would be fairly cheap to make and all, just take quite a bit of time to do. Would look great none the less  :xnod: 

Example of it here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJZQK_FGpOc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just been browsing on the Wembley Stadium site, and noticed that they have a thing going where granite stones are being sold to be laid down around the stadium.

These granite stones will have messages carves onto them.

If the RBB wants to have a permanent place around Wembley Stadium, the tifo fund can be used to fund a granite stone to have a message such as; 

RED & BLACK BLOC

WE SING FOR

WANDERERS !

The prices range from 50 - 495 pounds, but the one I am suggesting is 99 pounds.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/WembleyWay/WembleyWayPricing

• 1 month later...

are we ever going to be allowed to have a Pull over TIFO?

Not until what's in your avatar has stopped... and amongst other things, im guessing

take that as never...

it will stop if mentally challenged individuals stop ripping off flares. like this week for example derby day not one flare (well in the ground any way) and i think i have only seen one if any lit this in the rbb witch was a big improvement from last year so i would say begging of next season we might have a shot

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right thread for tifo ideas or not and I don't know how long they take to make, 

So I'll post this a few months before the game just as an idea to throw around

6qd6z6.png

Ignore the NFL part, but just focus on the quote,

This is from the New England Patriots after they had won 2 superbowls in three seasons, and they had this in their lockerroom throughout the 2004 season (to which they went on to win a 3rd superbowl in 4 years).

'We can't defend What can't be taken, We can only start at the bottom'

A similar picture with this quote and the badge of every asian team we beat for our first 2015 ACL home game  would be great IMO

• 1 year later...

This thread is really old. Wonder if its used anymore? Anyhow, i've been in Bay 55 for the last 4 years and whilst i've been invited to help from time to time in various activities put on by the RBB at matches (waving flags, holding up TIFO's etc) i've never known how to make a $$ contribution. Is there a way any more?

This thread is really old. Wonder if its used anymore? Anyhow, i've been in Bay 55 for the last 4 years and whilst i've been invited to help from time to time in various activities put on by the RBB at matches (waving flags, holding up TIFO's etc) i've never known how to make a $$ contribution. Is there a way any more?

if you email info@redandblackbloc.org they will point you in the right direction for any donating etc 

i know that on game days you can still donate cash, just give ti to the boys selling merch and let them know it if a donation or the tifo fund etc.

but come to think of it it has been a long time since i have seen tifo fund jars passed around at game day, does this happen anymore and i just miss it everytime?