Jerome Polenz

mack

Nice one...and would love to see some more Deutschies make the trek to Festung Wanderland if they are anywhere as committed and as professional as JP.

Ich auch, Genosse. ;)

Nice one...and would love to see some more Deutschies make the trek to Festung Wanderland if they are anywhere as committed and as professional as JP.

Ich auch, Genosse. ;)

Naturlich Kamerad...unser helde sehr gut gegen MVFC gespielt.

Manfred call your contacts in Germany and tell them to find another Polenz. Maybe a long lost twin :xnod:

Best on ground without a doubt.

Ich auch, Genosse. ;)

Naturlich Kamerad...unser helde sehr gut gegen MVFC gespielt.

Manfred call your contacts in Germany and tell them to find another Polenz. Maybe a long lost twin :xnod:

Best on ground without a doubt.

Tell you what, if Broich can get Polenz looking at the A-League who knows how many Bundesliga 2 or 3 guys might start thinking about the A-League after seeing JP.

And to think there was a time when I would have loved Ballack in the red and black...now I wouldn't want his busted arse anywhere near us...Jerome was a way better deal for sure.

Edited by ManfredSchaefer

I absolutely love this guy... yes homo.

You could absolutely see him busting his gut tracking back for when victory scored the goal and it really epitomised the WSW work ethic for me. Phenomenal player who totally stifled all of Victories wing play. 

Edited by Acquisition

I absolutely love this guy... yes homo.

You could absolutely see him busting his gut tracking back for when victory scored the goal and it really epitomised the WSW work ethic for me. Phenomenal player who totally stifled all of Victories wing play. 

Yes homo? ahahaha i knew it!!

yes-homo-o.gif

• 2 weeks later...

dont know if its shopped tho

:shok:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Fk... what was I thinking. 

You were thinking..."Hmmm, Popa must like JP turning up at training with a Pikachu costume' lol

It's Monday and you're probably suffering from Post-Top-Of-The-Table-Celebration-Trauma (something ESFC fans have hardly ever experienced)

dont know if its shopped tho

:shok:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Fk... what was I thinking. 

You were thinking..."Hmmm, Popa must like JP turning up at training with a Pikachu costume' lol

It's Monday and you're probably suffering from Post-Top-Of-The-Table-Celebration-Trauma (something ESFC fans have hardly ever experienced)

..AND I have shingles.

how the **** does she score a jersey when Nike claim they don't have any!

Probably the spare blood jersey 

Thats ok its already been worn in, i mean she is bound to fall over again and get blood over it anyway!

tumblr_mc158qqUVS1qmrj6yo1_400.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Massive loss, hopefully he's fit for the finals.

Lets see how today's results go...even if JP is fit for say the Jest game if we already have the championship sown up by the end of today's CCM vs Meow game then Polenz probably will get three weeks to fully recuperate and then train for the first home final. If the points are still a worry going into the Jest game and Polenz can play Popa might use him as I said earlier on the bench.

Edited by ManfredSchaefer