Sign in to follow this  
mack

Youth League General Discussion

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Great to hear that NYL matches will be curtain-raisers for A-League matches twice throughout the season!!

Sadly not for any WSW games - but its still a good thing for the game!

I've just gone through the fixtures, I think if there is going to be a big push for everyone to show up at a Youth game, it's probably going to be Round 3 because we have a Heart away match that weekend.

The FFA have scheduled two Youth/Womens double header matches. The problem? The first is the same day as our 1st Newcastle away match, and the second is the day after our 2nd Newcastle away match.

any chance you'd be able to do a fixture list similar to last season ( i think it was you who did it ) which had all the games across the 3 leagues ?

(maybe even colour code it) 

:clapping: 

I'll have a look, I can't guarantee anything because last time the website broke it badly during an update and I wasn't able to update it.

Any information available about who is in the Youth squad this season?

I read somewhere that the Wanderers had signed a couple of players that Central Coast were interested in.

So apparently the #NYLSydneyDerby is later today.

Looking at the Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) from Western Sydney Wanderers AND Sydney FC, you certainly wouldn't know it! 

It's very disappointing that not even ONE mention has been made by either club, that their seasons even start today!!!

These kids are the future stars of the A-League, and potentially future Socceroos too.

It's not good enough at all, and I hope that the clubs & Social Media persons lift their game.

So apparently the #NYLSydneyDerby is later today.

Looking at the Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) from Western Sydney Wanderers AND Sydney FC, you certainly wouldn't know it! 

It's very disappointing that not even ONE mention has been made by either club, that their seasons even start today!!!

These kids are the future stars of the A-League, and potentially future Socceroos too.

It's not good enough at all, and I hope that the clubs & Social Media persons lift their game.

24hour live scores has the match listed but no updates as well.I'll post up final score when they update after the game.

Anyone heading out to Marconi this Sunday?

Edited by West13

If you're looking for something to do over the festive season, get out to Blacktown International Sportspark (see below) & watch our NYL squad go around.

Saturday 27/12/14 @ 4pm v's ESFC

Sunday 4/01/15 @ 4pm v's Newcastle

Probably a bit late to do a mass organisation of everyone, but it would be cool if we could get as many RBB Wanderers fans, as possible to the youth league derby

FTFY.

Probably a bit late to do a mass organisation of everyone, but it would be cool if we could get as many RBB Wanderers fans, as possible to the youth league derby

FTFY.

Yeah that's what I meant, as many people as possible so we can have an RBB there to cheer on the guys.

If that makes sense lol

Yep sounds good, I'm actually looking over my parents fence at the lights for that sports park right now.

5 minute walk.

Just keep spreading the word. It would be nice to get a big support base out at Bkacktown today.

The boys go alright. The stand is undercover and you get a decent view if the game and there is plenty of parking.

Bring your own drinks & food, if required.

Kiosk has not been open at any games I've attended this season.

i'm here now. the gate is locked wtf let me in security stooge.

why couldn't the youth league be playing through the Asian cup? I neeeeeeed my wanderers fix.

I was also thinking this just the other day.

Because it's a youth league. It's meant to work with the full A-League. There's no point playing youth league matches with no A-League matches to prepare for.

The youth league sides will probably have some friendlies during the break.

Wouldn't surprise me if the HAL squad end up having one or two either.

Because it's a youth league. It's meant to work with the full A-League. There's no point playing youth league matches with no A-League matches to prepare for.

that makes no sense to me. wouldn't it be better preparation for the a league players to be playing in the youth league while the a league is suspended?

that makes no sense to me. wouldn't it be better preparation for the a league players to be playing in the youth league while the a league is suspended?

The competition rules don't allow for more than a small number of overage players.

Clubs who want to maintain fitness/tactics with matches will just organise friendlies that anyone can play in.

The competition rules don't allow for more than a small number of overage players.

Clubs who want to maintain fitness/tactics with matches will just organise friendlies that anyone can play in.

Can I play in them?

Can I play in them?

cmon.gif