Shannon Cole

mack

Anyone who is putting **** on Cole has forgotten how good he was in the return leg against GE where he had Appiah in front of him not giving any help and having to mark Elkeson and pretty much closed him off and played his heart out! Every player has a bad game, when your two timed by tall blokes such as Duke & Simon - anyone would struggle. Been one of the shining players for me in recent months.

Anyone who is putting **** on Cole has forgotten how good he was in the return leg against GE where he had Appiah in front of him not giving any help and having to mark Elkeson and pretty much closed him off and played his heart out! Every player has a bad game, when your two timed by tall blokes such as Duke & Simon - anyone would struggle. Been one of the shining players for me in recent months.

forgot about that. I remember thinking 'how the hell is he keeping this guy who's faster and technically way better out?' Pure effort and heart.

• 1 month later...

So.. out for a while with the broken collarbone. I would never wish that on anyone ...but it's a good excuse to give other players chances in the positions he usually takes up.

Yep, Nick Ward apparently.

:angrycovic:

Edited by West13

So.. out for a while with the broken collarbone. I would never wish that on anyone ...but it's a good excuse to give other players chances in the positions he usually takes up.

Yep, Nick Ward apparently.

:angrycovic:

I think he might be lucky to appear off the bench, think those that have been with the team for most of S3 will be ahead of him in the pecking order.
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where is he?

Has anyone heard of the whereabouts of this man?

Is he still contracted to our club or is he on a deserted Qld Island somewhere sipping Long Island Teas with Jerome Polenz discussing the fine art of somersaults with a broken wrist?

:smurfnono:

I spoke with him briefly before a home match a few weeks ago. At that time he was just back in full training and available for selection but acknowledged how hard it would be to displace anyone because the team was playing so well.