Sign in to follow this  
mack

Labinot Haliti

Haliti definently brings something different to te squad. Hes not always clinical but hes got a great shot on him, pace and is a predator around the box. Untill this seasOn hes shown abit more hunger and work rate.

For me hes like a Le Fondre for Reading with his impact. Hes abit of a luxary player, but we have a good system and structure to be able to compensate for his in the team. He should make the bench more often and be rewarded with some more regular starts, such as those which were given to Gibbs.

I like Gibbs but Haliti is ahead of him in the peckin order now IMO.

Id definently like to retain Haliti for next season as a squad player at the very least.

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Should've had two goals yesterday. First one, maybe he was a bit close to the keeper but don't think he needed to hit it with his laces, just a little dink either side of the keeper would've been enough. 2nd chance I think the pitch had a part to play and unfortunately couldn't get any kind of clean connection.

yer didnt really impress that much. the whole teams performance was a bit off so i guess that may have contributed.

I've said since the start of the year I'd prefer the team to be playing mostly along the ground and using Ono and Mooy's abilities on the ball to break the line by a fast striker and wingers, and he is the best of the squad in this. He could've scored multiple goals, so in a way it's good he got into the positions, but poor composure to finish them.

I've said since the start of the year I'd prefer the team to be playing mostly along the ground and using Ono and Mooy's abilities on the ball to break the line by a fast striker and wingers, and he is the best of the squad in this. He could've scored multiple goals, so in a way it's good he got into the positions, but poor composure to finish them.

thats a good point mack, but needs more dino :D

Shhhh...Balkanite might hear you :ninja:

Taking shirt off? Passion is not a crime, stupid rules. I was probably one of the first people to be chanting Dino when he was copping all the flack, and when Dino scored that was the end of my voice for two weeks, biggest yell I've given in my life. But I wouldn't think twice about putting Haliti on first. He has control of the ball and the one thing big Dino lacks is timing and timing is everything when you play in that postition and Haliti's timing is superior.

haliti-goal.gif

Thanks Red and Black Gif for this gem :D

Shhhh...Balkanite might hear you :ninja:

11lt1ma.png

alrite 2 goals to his name as we speak, n 3 goals in 3 game. 5 goals all up this season. maybe if he hasnt resigned yet, maybe they can resign him now. he can be our super sub/missing forward that we need up front.

Popovic looked really proud when Haliti came off. Hopefully we see him re-signed.

Our best CF at the moment. Should start every game for us (of what is left of the season).

Any news on a contract renewal? Reckon he deserves one.

Also saw him on shoot out Sunday. Quiet guy for someone who rips his shirt off so much ;)

praying to the football gods that Popa starts Haliti over Kubi

praying to the football gods that Popa starts Haliti over Kubi

Geez, it seems I'm the person posting in wrong threads today, but...

I hope Popa starts Rocky over both of them.

I'm glad this thread will not be getting moved into ex-players.

I'm glad this thread will not be getting moved into ex-players.

+1

He is a really good player :D

"I'm very happy to be staying and playing for the best fans in the country," he said.

""This year has been an exciting one and I’m grateful to the coaching staff who believe in me and under them I can only improve.

"I’m really looking forward to the year ahead."

Wanderers retain Haliti and Trifiro

haliti-goal.gif

that magical moment which won us the premiers plate, so gald that this guy signed on again, hes a quality player

Edited by mick9619

haliti-goal.gif

that magical moment which won us the premiers plate, so gald that this guy signed on again, hes a quality player

This is my favourite Wanderers goal so far, its just so awesome I can watch it over and over

haliti-goal.gif

This is my favourite Wanderers goal so far, its just so awesome I can watch it over and over

yh, was a good play by the whole team and labinot just running a beautiful line

A skit on the B-League tonight, featuring our very own Labinot Haliti!

I know it's probably not to everyone's taste... but I liked it! :rofl:

A skit on the B-League tonight, featuring our very own Labinot Haliti!

I know it's probably not to everyone's taste... but I liked it! :rofl:

Hahaha that was mABnificent.

Thought that was a classic sketch, and to top things off my tweet to the B-League boys was retweeted:

@thebleague @LabiHaliti Labi-no? Labi-yes! I understand you had to censor the German version as that would've been Labi-jah

Thought that was a classic sketch, and to top things off my tweet to the B-League boys was retweeted:

@thebleague @LabiHaliti Labi-no? Labi-yes! I understand you had to censor the German version as that would've been Labi-jah

Walking around parramatta trying to get lunch yesterday and who do I see? Labi!!

Walked up to him hair a quick chat, this guy is a legend simply put.

He has a decent sense of humor also Ahahaha

Labi to score a double this week; throw his shirt into the crowd at the end of the night