Labinot Haliti

mack

• 3 weeks later...

I'm puzzled as to why a fringe player has been offered a two year deal.  Haliti is the kind of player we should be looking to replace in order to progress.  IMO at best he is a fair impact player.  He must be getting paid peanuts and happy with his bit part role.

Personally I'd prefer to blood one of the youngsters as other clubs seem to be doing or pinching one from another club if our kids are not ready.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure about what you guys see, but I don't like how Haliti are chasing the fouls instead of the ball of late. Too many soft touch on him and he's already hugging the pitch.

I agree with you. I think the high number of instances last night was partially due to being ACL (and the Chinese players milking things a lot more than WSW). And the sheer lack of attacking options when he had the ball upfield (often from a ball pumped long up to him). Dino used to draw a foul in that instance too, maybe he was a little more subtle.

Not a fan of simulation/milking, but it is a part of the game.

Not sure about what you guys see, but I don't like how Haliti are chasing the fouls instead of the ball of late. Too many soft touch on him and he's already hugging the pitch.

I agree with you. I think the high number of instances last night was partially due to being ACL (and the Chinese players milking things a lot more than WSW). And the sheer lack of attacking options when he had the ball upfield (often from a ball pumped long up to him). Dino used to draw a foul in that instance too, maybe he was a little more subtle.

Not a fan of simulation/milking, but it is a part of the game.

Agreed! ^^

I think there were 2 opportunites where Haliti could have worked the ball within the penalty box, but he decided to fall to the pitch. In saying that though, we dont look too exciting when we do manage to work the ball in there. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was on my way to the station to go home from Parra and I see a familiar face walking a dog (I assume it's his?).

He is very approachable even my a dodgy looking ethnic like me lol

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's his face.

Beware mocking a sick admin ...Lol

Sanfrecce Hiroshima are apparently interested in signing Labi if they can't secure Tomi in the January transfer window.

I know you're the source of all sources, but are you being serious? I can't tell whether you're trolling!

Edit: just saw the smh article, massive congrats to labi for all his hard work and effort in a secondary role at the club being recognised, we love you mate!!