Sign in to follow this  
mack

Labinot Haliti

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Haliti's not Croatian?

No , but he's a "Notable Person" from his birthplace Pristina! Sweet!!!

played for SU didn't he?

i thought that made you croatian?

He was an excitement machine at united, but think Omar was saying Santa is playing ahead of labi coz he Cro lol

Not sure if this is the best pic they could have used to announce the resigning...

1452470_619895234741148_640327471_n.jpg

I'm puzzled as to why a fringe player has been offered a two year deal.  Haliti is the kind of player we should be looking to replace in order to progress.  IMO at best he is a fair impact player.  He must be getting paid peanuts and happy with his bit part role.

Personally I'd prefer to blood one of the youngsters as other clubs seem to be doing or pinching one from another club if our kids are not ready.

Has Labi played on the wing much? Can't quite remember whether he's played as a winger or just as a striker.

Hasn't much played on the wing

Perth - Played striker for 30mins

Adel - played winger for first 45mins

Then when Santa/Juric was out played as striker while Popa used Minnecon and Kubi on the wings

Not sure about what you guys see, but I don't like how Haliti are chasing the fouls instead of the ball of late. Too many soft touch on him and he's already hugging the pitch.

I agree with you. I think the high number of instances last night was partially due to being ACL (and the Chinese players milking things a lot more than WSW). And the sheer lack of attacking options when he had the ball upfield (often from a ball pumped long up to him). Dino used to draw a foul in that instance too, maybe he was a little more subtle.

Not a fan of simulation/milking, but it is a part of the game.

Not sure about what you guys see, but I don't like how Haliti are chasing the fouls instead of the ball of late. Too many soft touch on him and he's already hugging the pitch.

I agree with you. I think the high number of instances last night was partially due to being ACL (and the Chinese players milking things a lot more than WSW). And the sheer lack of attacking options when he had the ball upfield (often from a ball pumped long up to him). Dino used to draw a foul in that instance too, maybe he was a little more subtle.

Not a fan of simulation/milking, but it is a part of the game.

Agreed! ^^

I think there were 2 opportunites where Haliti could have worked the ball within the penalty box, but he decided to fall to the pitch. In saying that though, we dont look too exciting when we do manage to work the ball in there. 

Did a bit of "Dino Pressing" last night

saw haliti and spiranovic yesterday when i was waiting for the train didnt recognize them at first, got on their train and sat down went towards window and haliti started fist pumping at me (probably thought i was RBB because of my red ben sherman shirt Lol)

Nice to see the players out and about with their teammates, really shows the team is close.

A retweet from Jerome about Labi...

Retweeted by Jerome Polenz

@LabiHaliti rumour has it someone got married, congrats u sneaky Albanian! :P sources state that not even your other half knew @Futboltec ;)

Time to start poll on how many yellow cards Haliti will get in the season for taking off his shirt I say 5

So he won' score any goals at all? :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

I was on my way to the station to go home from Parra and I see a familiar face walking a dog (I assume it's his?).

He is very approachable even my a dodgy looking ethnic like me lol

I was on my way to the station to go home from Parra and I see a familiar face walking a dog (I assume it's his?).

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's his face.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's his face.

Beware mocking a sick admin ...Lol

Sanfrecce Hiroshima are apparently interested in signing Labi if they can't secure Tomi in the January transfer window.

It seems like they're interested in signing a Wanderers player regardless of who it is.

'We want Juric.'

- but he's not for sale.

'Give us Haliti then.'

- sorry boys, not for sale.

'Alright then, give us Kuzmanovski, Fofanah...whatever!'

Sanfrecce Hiroshima are apparently interested in signing Labi if they can't secure Tomi in the January transfer window.

I know you're the source of all sources, but are you being serious? I can't tell whether you're trolling!

Edit: just saw the smh article, massive congrats to labi for all his hard work and effort in a secondary role at the club being recognised, we love you mate!!

He's been a loyal servant, dutifully playing the impact sub role without any obvious complaint that I've seen for two seasons now. Hard to begrudge him a chance like that if it comes up in the January window.