Neverbloom

Motorsports Thread

8 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

i just googled it to make sure it wasnt fatal and then watched it......just wow i feel bad for Wayne he kinda just decided to run head first into his bike, i mean i understand his reaction he was just trying to get off the circuit as soon as possible which makes sense, glad the guy recovered i am surprised that kinda thing does not happen more often i remember the crash with marco simoncelli that was hard to watch and sadly came the same week in which dan wheldon was killed, very sad week for motorsport

I remember watching that race live on TV n thinking “ WTF?! “ Gardner had no way of avoiding him , same as Rossi with Simoncelli

16 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

I remember watching that race live on TV n thinking “ WTF?! “ Gardner had no way of avoiding him , same as Rossi with Simoncelli

at least one turned out alright

.......well on the current race that was sucky

Charles Leclerc is one strong dude. In 2015 his godfather Jules Bianchi died after a crash at the Japanese GP, in 2017 he won an F2 race a few days after his dad died and now he's won the Belgian GP by driving 44 laps past the spot where one of his childhood friends died the day before.

I saw a comment online saying that he's driving in the safest period in motorsport history but living like a driver in the 60's who has to keep burying his friends.

last night was one of the weirdest things i have ever seen in motorsport

glad Alex peroni was alright after they decided to install a rank which catapults cars 3000 meters in the air

With all the excitement of our first game n new stadium , I forgot all about Bathurst!  :lol:

hasnt started yet , phew! 

lol i didnt forget about bathurst i just wish they would **** off with that religious bullshit, blessing the circuit isnt doing ****

Pfft, fastest lap 2:05:6 .....even slow poke me can do a 1:56 :xnod:

.....on GT Sport 

:P

5 hours ago, JackDoff said:

Pfft, fastest lap 2:05:6 .....even slow poke me can do a 1:56 :xnod:

.....on GT Sport 

:P

1:56! I've driven a lap there. Didn't take me anything like 2 hours!

27 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

ah the good old days

i love watching all these kinda things

new video released a minute ago

i do like sydney speedway but its not my favourite place but looks like they might be getting rid of it