Neverbloom

Motorsports Thread

Going into the last lap he got on the radio to check if his 8th place was enough for the championship and was told it was. Went and passed the guy ahead on the line anyway to take 7th. I like that.

3 hours ago, Davo said:

Going into the last lap he got on the radio to check if his 8th place was enough for the championship and was told it was. Went and passed the guy ahead on the line anyway to take 7th. I like that.

lol same here, that race almost gave me a heart attack :P

4 hours ago, sonar said:

Love this guy.....lol.......

the difference between how Daniel took his penalty and the ******* whining of hamilton is day and night, i am honestly so proud that Daniel represents Australia

if only hamilton could have 1/10 of the class Daniel has

1 hour ago, Neverbloom said:

the difference between how Daniel took his penalty and the ******* whining of hamilton is day and night, i am honestly so proud that Daniel represents Australia

if only hamilton could have 1/10 of the class Daniel has

Hamilton's a winner though.....

27 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Hamilton's a winner though.....

lol there is no doubt he is talented as hell but the guy is such a knob :P

16 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

lol there is no doubt he is talented as hell but the guy is such a knob :P

Goes with the territory in sports where it's more about the individual.

2 minutes ago, MartinTyler said:

Goes with the territory in sports where it's more about the individual.

i wouldnt entirely agree, i mean i would to a point but look at the likes of Daniel, lando and Charles, that said all the most successful drivers in formula one tend to have that kind of personality, i mean sure lewis has a lot more complaining than the others but to be so dominant in formula one you kinda need that win at all costs attitude like him senna, prost, schumacher ect all had and as much as i dont like the guy i rate him among the top 5 best formula one drivers of all time

1 minute ago, Neverbloom said:

i wouldnt entirely agree, i mean i would to a point but look at the likes of Daniel, lando and Charles, that said all the most successful drivers in formula one tend to have that kind of personality, i mean sure lewis has a lot more complaining than the others but to be so dominant in formula one you kinda need that win at all costs attitude like him senna, prost, schumacher ect all had and as much as i dont like the guy i rate him among the top 5 best formula one drivers of all time

Perhaps some of the Aussie drivers should stop being nice guys :xnod:

Just now, MartinTyler said:

Perhaps some of the Aussie drivers should stop being nice guys :xnod:

lol brutal :P i wouldnt say daniel is nice on the track just off the track, webber........yea he just wasnt nice in general :P that said on the race a lot of people are blaming hamilton for his penalty, he specifically asked merc if he was able to do that and they said yes so i think the pen was on them and not him 

we won the championship.........40 years ago i think :P so .....in your face? :P

3 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

lol brutal :P i wouldnt say daniel is nice on the track just off the track, webber........yea he just wasnt nice in general :P that said on the race a lot of people are blaming hamilton for his penalty, he specifically asked merc if he was able to do that and they said yes so i think the pen was on them and not him 

we won the championship.........40 years ago i think :P so .....in your face? :P

lol...yeah and a certain football club won the European Cup that year and look at them now !!

Put Hamilton in a lesser car....say a Alpha Romeo........ and see how he goes. :P

Edited by sonar

17 hours ago, sonar said:

Put Hamilton in a lesser car....say a Alpha Romeo........ and see how he goes. :P

i still think he would beat his teammate, as i said the guy is a massive talent but i honestly do believe both daniel and verstappen(not a huge fan of verstappen) would beat hamilton in the same car, always hard to tell though

cant blame lewis for being successful, can blame bottas for wasting a seat tbh, i love how someone called him lewis hamilton's pet :P he got so pissed off at that but its funny and not that untrue

25 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

i still think he would beat his teammate, as i said the guy is a massive talent but i honestly do believe both daniel and verstappen(not a huge fan of verstappen) would beat hamilton in the same car, always hard to tell though

cant blame lewis for being successful, can blame bottas for wasting a seat tbh, i love how someone called him lewis hamilton's pet :P he got so pissed off at that but its funny and not that untrue

The quality of the car has a big say in how a driver performs....ala Michael Schumacer when he went to a lesser team. He got lapped by Webber in one race. Was Webber a better driver than Schumacher,,? No. Would of loved to have seen Danny Ric in a Merc..lol

3 hours ago, sonar said:

The quality of the car has a big say in how a driver performs....ala Michael Schumacer when he went to a lesser team. He got lapped by Webber in one race. Was Webber a better driver than Schumacher,,? No. Would of loved to have seen Danny Ric in a Merc..lol

next season will be interesting because McLaren will have a merc engine, and McLaren are not currently bad so they will get a huge engine upgrade, i do agree a car plays a big part, post 2010 webber was useless however.........if he managed to not crash in korea he would have been world champion in 2010 and then i think his confidence would have been better for the next season, spent 90% of his career in **** cars and once he got a good car he choked

7 hours ago, Neverbloom said:

its bathurst day, as long as someone who isnt shane wins then i'll be happy

:cheeky:

20 hours ago, JackDoff said:

:cheeky:

he is such a disloyal ****, hope he ****s off to nascar one day he will fit in there

looks like scott will be off to indycar next year, honestly will support him over there(hell i support him in v8's)