Interesting Football Stuff.

Benched

• 4 weeks later...

On Tuesday I had a chance to drop into the Jamberoo Pub, home for almost all the treasures of Johnny Warren's haul of memorabilia. Following is a collection of some pics I took (and yes, they aren't the highest quality):

2014_04_01_15_41_19.jpg

2014_04_01_15_43_32.jpg

2014_04_01_15_40_00.jpg

Would love to have a meet-up down that way sometime...seriously, all of us mad old (and young) football tragics would go off seeing the stuff on display (plus the pub does a decent feed, has plenty of character and is across the road from the golf course)

• 1 month later...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/audio/2014/may/06/football-weekly-podcast-liverpool-crystal-palace@ 37:58

Interesting info on Seria A, it's troubles with ultras and cup finals that has involved violence. Great listen or an interesting bit of history for those interested in Seria A

It's just dawned on me now, what the speziale libero tshirts were all about is what was spoken about in here!! Gee that was slow!!

Congrats to Just Fontaine for getting the Golden Boots for his 13 goals in a World Cup tournament.......in 1958! Lol oh well, better late than never. Although in FIFAs defence , the Golden Boot award wasn't around then.Good to see they honoured him though, great achievement !