Interesting Football Stuff.

Benched

So this is how Fox in the US takes down the Fox Soccer Channel and replaces it with a new channel FX.

Full article if interested - http://fansided.com/2013/09/02/fox-soccer-channel-goes-off-air-in-most-creepy-way-ever-with-shirtless-danny-devito-video/

Keep it quiet FFS...that might be how Nine or Seven treat the A-League if they ever get the rights...

Keep it quiet FFS...that might be how Nine or Seven treat the A-League if they ever get the rights...

But I want Bruce MacAvaney's analysis on the players :ninja: ;

Edited by Drone
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this classic photo from one of my all time heroic villains, or should that be villainous heroes of football and the Socceroos. Meine damen und herren, mesdames and monsieurs, ladies and gentlemen, may I present Rudi Gutendorf, Socceroos coach for the great 1982 campaign:

l.jpg

they didn't have colour photography in 1982?

Found this classic photo from one of my all time heroic villains, or should that be villainous heroes of football and the Socceroos. Meine damen und herren, mesdames and monsieurs, ladies and gentlemen, may I present Rudi Gutendorf, Socceroos coach for the great 1982 campaign:

l.jpg

They did, but the old Australian Soccer Federation had lent their Polaroid Instamatic to Frank Lowy to take some photos of Hakoah's club house

l.jpg

They did, but the old Australian Soccer Federation had lent their Polaroid Instamatic to Frank Lowy to take some photos of Hakoah's club house

whats a polaroid?

l.jpg

whats a polaroid?

Instagram for old farts

l.jpg

whats a polaroid?

Instagram for old farts

wow, so i'm too young for polaroids and too old for instagram. :(

Found this classic photo from one of my all time heroic villains, or should that be villainous heroes of football and the Socceroos. Meine damen und herren, mesdames and monsieurs, ladies and gentlemen, may I present Rudi Gutendorf, Socceroos coach for the great 1982 campaign:l.jpg

whats a polaroid?

Instagram for old farts

Don't worry...in a few years you'll be able to tell kids you remember MySpace and phones with push buttons

l.jpg

whats a polaroid?
Instagram for old farts

Dw you will always have phone cards.

l.jpg

whats a polaroid?
Instagram for old farts

Dw you will always have phone cards.

ah phonebooths remember them? you'd think with them being glass on all four sides would stop people urinating in them, but no :(

29 consecutive penalties and new english FA record

isnt there only 22 in a game? where do they get the extra 7? is it the reserves or do some people have 2 gos? Im really curios

Once everyone has a go, so after 22 kicks, it 'restarts' - but the kicks can then be in a different order. (So if your first penalty was taken by #3, the 23rd penalty overall can be taken by say... #4).