Interesting Football Stuff.

Benched

Aussie referee Shawn Evans with a howler of a decision in a WC qualifying game.

1.48 is where you'll find the keepers challenge that I'm referring too. 

Play on, goal kick!

19 hours ago, mack said:

Looks like a pen to me, hell looks like a red card because it wasn't even remotely close to a "legitimate football challenge".

Haha!! Yes, I’m inclined to agree. It has to be an attempted tackle but he has just taken him out. No where near the ball.

The only 2 bits of saving grace I’d give him are: (1) He is so far away from the action it would be close to impossible to be sure of a red card/penalty from his position. It’s difficult to tell from the action whether it is his fault. His assistant isn’t really able to add any benefit, I assume no VAR either (2) The reaction of his team mate was to point to a corner. Had a better view than the referee

England v Kosovo 

Kosovo scored an equal number of goals but lost due an own goal 3-5.

Barista scored a goal for Kosovo but it was Valon Berisha.

Harry Kane, pin-up boy for the British Lads, had a penalty saved and did not score

2 hours ago, Paul01 said:

England v Kosovo 

Kosovo scored an equal number of goals but lost due an own goal 3-5.

Barista scored a goal for Kosovo but it was Valon Berisha.

Harry Kane, pin-up boy for the British Lads, had a penalty saved and did not score

England not as good as they think they are since 1966

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So for the 2022 WC , Qatar will be using cruise ships as floating hotels.....and more premises will be serving alcohol 

should be fun . Put the Russian n English fans on the same ship....

what a fuucking joke . Yeah, let’s not stage it in Australia where there’s plenty of accommodation options not to mention  the easy going lifestyle re alcohol consumption :nono:

shonky FIFA chunts 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

That’s boss

Our mate Vedran is safe isn’t he 

Remember behind the goal Swans V Everton years ago, we were singing 'Who ate all the pies etc" bloody comedian Nev just turns around and rubs his belly like a bhudda and puts the thumbs up, 2 minutes later pulls off a blinding save and gets a round of applause from the Swans fans, great bloke.

1 hour ago, WSWJACK said:

Remember behind the goal Swans V Everton years ago, we were singing 'Who ate all the pies etc" bloody comedian Nev just turns around and rubs his belly like a bhudda and puts the thumbs up, 2 minutes later pulls off a blinding save and gets a round of applause from the Swans fans, great bloke.

At his peak was the best in the world or at least Europe. If it wasnt fo Heysal he'd have won a european cup

• 2 weeks later...