Interesting Football Stuff.

Benched

14 minutes ago, WSWJACK said:

but has to be 10 yards from the ball though correct?

Yep....the ref marks the line.....the keeper is behind it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

Collect my long shot 1000 to 1 bet for light failure during shoot out from local Indian bookmaker :xnod:

9 minutes ago, Davo said:

I'd two foot the keeper while the lights are out then go back to the penalty spot and look surprised when they come back on.

I know keepers are a strange bunch but that's hardly the way for a referee to behave!

3 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Muscat sacked 14 games into the season in Belgium - report Kevin Muscat has been reportedly sacked as head coach of Sint-Truidense after their 3-2 loss to Royal Excel Mouscron in the Belgian Pro League. : https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2020/12/02/muscat-sacked-14-games-season-belgium-report

Damn I heard he was going quite well over there after I saw all the reports of him winning his first match or whatever it was

Guess he’ll be coming back to Victory then?

22 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Damn I heard he was going quite well over there after I saw all the reports of him winning his first match or whatever it was

Guess he’ll be coming back to Victory then?

Local media tend to 'big up' minor successes of our players/coaches overseas....take Arzani for instance....by all accounts he's still struggling but every now and again there will be a big headline about him killing it when in fact he's only come on as a late sub in an U/23 game to set up a goal.

Not sure if this is the right thread for it but wild scenes happening at one of the UEFA Champions League as Istanbul and PSG players walk off the pitch due to a racial slur from a fourth official. 

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/istanbul-and-psg-players-walk-off-during-champions-league-clash-after-racism-accusations?fbclid=IwAR1NaT4edZKNdg2wgrbgatsa7CDcjAvgfJ3qU7s28JqqR-uCT1xtEfzTX-Y