HollowedHeart

Animals/Pets thread

^^ What a li'l cutie!!

:grouphug:

4 hours ago, pseudonym said:

Where's the headband/bandana?

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/unnamed.jpg

posted this in another topic but my guess wendy isnt really spending much time in the motorsports topic :P so here it is

1 hour ago, wendybr said:

Wish I could  give that 100 Likes! :good::good:

:):)

lol glad you like it, kangaroo's are awesome

my dog keeps walking out in the rain, getting very wet and then wanting attention from me..........just dont do that :P

My dogs are predominantly outside dogs. They generally love it.

We let them inside our laundry at night and also when it's extremely hot or cold.

They have been inside for almost three days straight now due to the rain. They are fine outside with a little rain as we have a covered patio area and they've got a very expensive insulated dog house with good bedding. However with rain and wind like it has been, our patio is soaked and the rain has gone through their house. 

We've got a Staffy and a Labrador cross. Both very high energy breeds, so it's been tough trying to keep them from going crazy. I've turned our garage into a makeshift play area which gives them outside access if they need to use the bathroom, but also has quite a bit of enclosed space for them to run around in. We've been working on some training and I've given them plenty puzzles / enrichment activities to keep their brains working. We've also played a fair bit of tug and destroyed two soft toys. They're still sulking, but I think they realise that being inside in the laundry or in the garage is better than the rain. 

A funny story for you all. My Staffy Sophie despite being 30kg of pure muscle is a bit precious. She absolutely hates water. Hates the hose, hates the pool and hates the beach. She tolerates baths because she has sensitive skin and I reckon she feels good afterwards. So today, both her and the Lab (Shadow) are refusing to go to the toilet. I get it, it's pouring and the grass is soaked but I know they both have to go and just don't want to. After hours of bribing and trying, I come up with a stupid idea. 

I grab an umbrella and tell Shadow to follow me. Would you believe it... I walk out on the grass with him, cover him with the umbrella and he does his business! Sophie sees this and decides she can't hold it any longer and reluctantly comes out and stands with me under the umbrella too. So for the rest of the day, I was a slave to my dogs holding an umbrella for them while they went to bathroom <_<

I'm not complaining though. The rain is good but my poor doggos can't catch a break. First is the ridiculous heat and now flooding rains. They just want to live their best lives outside chasing crickets and wrestling. 

3 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

My dogs are predominantly outside dogs. They generally love it.

We let them inside our laundry at night and also when it's extremely hot or cold.

They have been inside for almost three days straight now due to the rain. They are fine outside with a little rain as we have a covered patio area and they've got a very expensive insulated dog house with good bedding. However with rain and wind like it has been, our patio is soaked and the rain has gone through their house. 

We've got a Staffy and a Labrador cross. Both very high energy breeds, so it's been tough trying to keep them from going crazy. I've turned our garage into a makeshift play area which gives them outside access if they need to use the bathroom, but also has quite a bit of enclosed space for them to run around in. We've been working on some training and I've given them plenty puzzles / enrichment activities to keep their brains working. We've also played a fair bit of tug and destroyed two soft toys. They're still sulking, but I think they realise that being inside in the laundry or in the garage is better than the rain. 

A funny story for you all. My Staffy Sophie despite being 30kg of pure muscle is a bit precious. She absolutely hates water. Hates the hose, hates the pool and hates the beach. She tolerates baths because she has sensitive skin and I reckon she feels good afterwards. So today, both her and the Lab (Shadow) are refusing to go to the toilet. I get it, it's pouring and the grass is soaked but I know they both have to go and just don't want to. After hours of bribing and trying, I come up with a stupid idea. 

I grab an umbrella and tell Shadow to follow me. Would you believe it... I walk out on the grass with him, cover him with the umbrella and he does his business! Sophie sees this and decides she can't hold it any longer and reluctantly comes out and stands with me under the umbrella too. So for the rest of the day, I was a slave to my dogs holding an umbrella for them while they went to bathroom <_<

I'm not complaining though. The rain is good but my poor doggos can't catch a break. First is the ridiculous heat and now flooding rains. They just want to live their best lives outside chasing crickets and wrestling. 

my dogs are a bunch of princesses by comparison :P(well they are much more indoor dogs) they are able to be inside all the time however they do have some cover outside but your post makes me think i should give them something else like a dog bed or something in case they want to be outside more, sounds like a really nice set up they got there, amusing story dogs like to make us their slaves at times :P

my dogs are similar when it comes to water however when ever we take them for a walk they jump into the back dam and the water in that dam is disgusting........cant cope with a tiny bit of rain but is happy to jump in the most dirty water ever :P

This made me lol...momentarily.

Not as rhythmic as the pooch above though.

:lol::lol:

39 minutes ago, wendybr said:

This made me lol...momentarily.

Not as rhythmic as the pooch above though.

:lol::lol:

I saw this weeks ago and it still makes me laugh, so good. LOL

8 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

I saw this weeks ago and it still makes me laugh, so good. LOL

:good:

7 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

I thought I posted this ages ago:

It's like a real life "Pokemon"...or something.

What a lil cutie...except for its sound! :lol:

On 19/03/2020 at 11:54 PM, GlobalWarning said:

pretty sure i have posted this but its still awesome

That is adorable 

59 minutes ago, EmMac said:

That is adorable 

i agree, to give the dog some criticism, its really not that complex of a drum pattern, no blast beats, only uses the pedal but still cute as hell despite no blast beats :P

^^Ouch!!

3 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

a clumsy dog? nah i dont believe you video must be fake :P

one of my dogs just nicked my other dogs ball randomly(never seen her do that), she looks so proud of herself :P