Active support bays - For active support.

stabtag

Do not enter the home end - active support bays if you do not wish to participate in active support.

Your view of the game will be obscured. You will be required to stand. You will be required to chant. You will be required to participate in home end presentations (tifos).

Most importantly - you will be required to follow the capos, and participate.

Do not be surprised if an active support member has a word to you about not cooperating.

Do not be surprised if an active support member stands infront of you with a giant flag.

You are in the active support bays, and active support will happen.

You have been warned.

I think this **** great idea especially the flags in front of the people not doing squat.

As someone who attended Sydney FC games early on in the a-league I noticed the whole problem with the cove becoming such a **** **** active support group was the number of people who sat in the cove and wanted to be part of the atmosphere instead of making the atmosphere .

It's important to stamp this out early. I have been to each game at parra except the jets one and if I bring the kids I sit on side, if I don't I sit in the rbb and try and go nuts. This is what people should understand, if you wanna watch the game properly sit on the side. Behind the goals is about going nuts and watching the reply on fox the next day to see the finer points of the game.

Edited by GunnerWanderer

I think this **** great idea especially the flags in front of the people not doing squat.

As someone who attended Sydney FC games early on in the a-league I noticed the whole problem with the cove becoming such a **** **** active support group was the number of people who sat in the cove and wanted to be part of the atmosphere instead of making the atmosphere .

It's important to stamp this out early. I have been to each game at parra except the jets one and if I bring the kids I sit on side, if I don't I sit in the rbb and try and go nuts. This is what people should understand, if you wanna watch the game properly sit on the side. Behind the goals is about going nuts and watching the reply on fox the next day to see the finer points of the game.

+100

This is what i do, i record the game on iq, and watch it the next day, so i can watch the game in finer detail, cause lets be honest i hardly watch ****, ive gotten membership to purely add to the atmosphere as much as i can

If anyone that brings friends to the bay 56 that want to watch the game and do not join in with chants and active support for 90 min. Please tell your friends to sit elsewhere. It may sound harsh, but the boys are trying to achieve one of the best home ends in the league, if not the best. We cant do that with people not joining in for 90 min straight.

im pretty good at doing both. Always chanting, but watching. If there is a flag in the way i look at the big screen, and if i can; i just chant and sway against the flag so i still see the game and chant my ass off. Really not that hard peeps. ANd I also then watch the games back the next day :)

Edited by Pistola

We have flyers printed out which are almost word for word what stab said. We'll be handing them out in the pub and I'm giving a bunch to the tifo crew to put on the seats in Bay 56.

Stab - PM me your email and I'll send you a copy, giving them to Ragey tonight with the vests.

We have flyers printed out which are almost word for word what stab said. We'll be handing them out in the pub and I'm giving a bunch to the tifo crew to put on the seats in Bay 56.Stab - PM me your email and I'll send you a copy, giving them to Ragey tonight with the vests.

Thank you

Do not enter the home end - active support bays if you do not wish to participate in active support.

Your view of the game will be obscured. You will be required to stand. You will be required to chant. You will be required to participate in home end presentations (tifos).

Most importantly - you will be required to follow the capos, and participate.

Do not be surprised if an active support member has a word to you about not cooperating.

Do not be surprised if an active support member stands infront of you with a giant flag.

You are in the active support bays, and active support will happen.

You have been warned.

^^^^

Perfect!

We have flyers printed out which are almost word for word what stab said. We'll be handing them out in the pub and I'm giving a bunch to the tifo crew to put on the seats in Bay 56.

Stab - PM me your email and I'll send you a copy, giving them to Ragey tonight with the vests.

Putting on the seats is probably going to be more effective. Surely the ones at the pub that are singing pregame know the rules of Bay 56?

If you see someone not singing, please come see me or one of the other boys running up and down the terraces. Ill have some chant sheets that you can hand them if they do not know the lyrics. This would be the ONLY reason as to why someone is not singing in 56.... Its an easy fix with a chant sheet in their hands.

Anyone who is still refusing to sing after it... well you will be concidered an uncoporative person, and when it comes to scratch there is no space for you in 56.

We sing as one bay, one unit, one voice. I wouldnt wanna be the one to answer to the other 355 people in bay 56 for not co-operating. Theres no room for hero's here. I dont suggest you try to be one if you get approached by one of the boys. Simply comply or move on.

Putting on the seats is probably going to be more effective. Surely the ones at the pub that are singing pregame know the rules of Bay 56?

You'd be surprised...........

The big thing you have to remember is that there are always first timers coming to 56. Also run ins or tag alongs that come with mates. Dont be too harsh on them to start with. Just walk up, ask them to get into it, give them a chant sheet if need be. Explain to them how it is in 56. If you want to sit and watch the game step to the side terraces. 56 is there to create the atmosphere for the entire stadium.

The people who stand out in the carpark area with the drum all sing and know the words and everything. The people on the other side don't really do much. Whether they're saving their voices or just not into it, I dunno, but they're all happy to join in the march which means they should all be happy to sing their guts out at the stadium. 

This is obviously a generalisation and doesn't go for everyone but there was an obvious divide between the two parties last home game. 

The people who stand out in the carpark area with the drum all sing and know the words and everything. The people on the other side don't really do much. Whether they're saving their voices or just not into it, I dunno, but they're all happy to join in the march which means they should all be happy to sing their guts out at the stadium.

This is obviously a generalisation and doesn't go for everyone but there was an obvious divide between the two parties last home game.

+ 1

Was waiting for everyone on the pokie/walkway side to pile into the new area/carpark, didnt happen..

We have 368 seats in 56. we have about 600 people marching with us. Not all RBB, not all know the lyrics, not enought chant sheets to go round. Dont be too concerned with the group around the TV and groups marching. Save it for the stadium where it matters.

I think alot of people are joining in the march for some fun, then not coming to Bay 56 (which is great IMO, the more marching the merrier). I know it's painful and there have been so many f**kwits that I want to give an uppercut to for not singing. But alot of these bandwagoners will move along eventually.  It's still early days and people will eventually learn **** OFF OR SING!!

It's most likely the case that the march is a show of union between the RBB and Wanderers fans who sit in the stands. Many in the march are not in the RBB, which isn't an issue. Would be good if we all sung in the march though.

Active support bays are for active support. Point to the sign above the bays if you have to - "Wanderers active support bays". The membership booklet is also very clear about what the active bays are all about so it would be good to quote it in the stuff you hand out.

The RBB can't become like the Cove or the Green and Gold Army. They both started off well, but gradually became more focused on being a social club, a 'status' thing rather than raw emotion.

Being loud and visible is all that matters.

I went to watch Boca Juniors at the Bombonera and stood in the active support area, let me tell you if u weren't jumping and singing they made it very clear to you that you had to jump and sing. Also before the barra brava La Doce got into the stadium nobody sat in their area it is a mark of respect. This is clearly something that comes with time but in terms of singing and active support if you aren't doing that in bays 55,56&57 then u should sit elsewhere and this should be made very clear. I tend to arrive with the drums and sometimes play one of the smaller drums I think the drums need to be in the middle because sometimes we can't here the capos from the front . Just my thoughts \m/

The RBB can't become like the Cove or the Green and Gold Army. They both started off well, but gradually became more focused on being a social club, a 'status' thing rather than raw emotion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Agreed!

Please watch this link for a Big Fat Rivals Laughs!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2pDUGYEAps