Active support bays - For active support.

stabtag

Man I have no voice left and now i think I'm sick. They could have scored 3 goals in 5 minus and the only thing that would of changed is me ****en getting louder and louder. Great to see people stay back for the Poznan during CCm presentation.

Didn't think it was that bad. I think we did better than the Cove have done in a long time, with a full packed area as well.

Apart from General Flog trying to start up three people and ratting to security about our (legal and approved) flags and then Mr I'm So Tough I Run This Tiny Section Of The SFS So I Better Act Like I'm Doing Something And Cause Problems For People, the Flog complaints about the flags went for an hour, ridiculous.

I think Mels in love with the RBB and me!

After match interview she mentioned the RBB straight away.

Funniest **** when we all chanted "milf milf milf milf"

...Gallop didn't realise what we were actually saying so he starts reving the chant up hahaha

God love him

I thought the active support was pretty piss poor to be honest. Alot of people that meant well that were caught in the headlights.

You stand and you sing. You sing. You dont watch others sing. You sing. You that means you.

+1 so angry with all the flogs, 5 of my mates (who sing their guys out) missed out on tickets because of these people decided to go in the RBB

I noticed a whole heap of people in the active support bays tonight who didn't have those green wristbands on, so obviously had tickets elsewhere yet moved to the main bays before the rest of us could even get through the gate!

They stopped handing them out. My girlfriend and mate had them. But with hundreds of people waiting outside getting really frustrated they tried to hurry it up. The guy that tried to scan my ticket was struggling telling me to wait why the police were telling me to keep moving. Make up your minds!

I was in the very last bay of the rbb active bay and there were heaps of ppl not participating yesterday. So disappointing.

Good short vid of the "Who do we sing for?" we only did this twice, I think. We could do it every ten minutes, for me, it's so thrilling!

That video shows one thing clearly...why DINO must go....

Good short vid of the "Who do we sing for?" we only did this twice, I think. We could do it every ten minutes, for me, it's so thrilling!

That video shows one thing clearly...why DINO must go....

I have been a DINO fan for his crisp touch & holding the ball so bridge of hersi can do there stuff but he must go we need a out & out stricker.

I have to say i don't post much stuff on the forum, BUT THE GF FLOGS TOOK THE CAKE. I am a foundation member i loose my voice every game. I went to melb vic away ccm away smurfs away & newy away aswell. But what shits me is that most of these flogs are ppl that come with members. I dont bring mates to come experiance the RBB i bring them to be the RBB. I was going to take a photo of this flog infront of me at the game but was too drunk. When we where doing to who do we sing for the **** was playing a game on his iphone looked like the old puzzle bubble or bobble. I felt like i should say something to him but i didnt want to make a fuss. But this bloke was brought here by a person that i v seen in the bloc all year. Make me sick!!!

I have to say i don't post much stuff on the forum, BUT THE GF FLOGS TOOK THE CAKE. I am a foundation member i loose my voice every game. I went to melb vic away ccm away smurfs away & newy away aswell. But what shits me is that most of these flogs are ppl that come with members. I dont bring mates to come experiance the RBB i bring them to be the RBB. I was going to take a photo of this flog infront of me at the game but was too drunk. When we where doing to who do we sing for the **** was playing a game on his iphone looked like the old puzzle bubble or bobble. I felt like i should say something to him but i didnt want to make a fuss. But this bloke was brought here by a person that i v seen in the bloc all year. Make me sick!!!

I agree with you entirely. Heres the sad thing..a lot.of these people who bring their floggy mates into the RBB end up complaining about flogs or playing the victim when something goes wrong. **** sad really.

I do like the idea of possibly having a bunch of core people getting there early and monitoring who goea into the active bays (colaborating woth the club and security ofcourse). Would it work?

I agree with you entirely. Heres the sad thing..a lot.of these people who bring their floggy mates into the RBB end up complaining about flogs or playing the victim when something goes wrong. **** sad really.

I do like the idea of possibly having a bunch of core people getting there early and monitoring who goea into the active bays (colaborating woth the club and security ofcourse). Would it work?

Thats the million $ question would it work i don't know... But would like to see something happen because it looks like where going one step forward & 2 steps back. Here is my 5 cent worth,

- Get a membership system set up for the rbb supporter group.

- We donate to the RBB found for tiffo or whatever...? E.g. $5 or $10 a year or more?

- With the membership you get a card to be ID'd on arrival.

- Access to bay 55,56 & 57 there should be a person to check you membership or ticket.

Then ppl cant bring the mates that play computer game @ the football. STILL MAKES ME SICK!!!

Thats the million $ question would it work i don't know... But would like to see something happen because it looks like where going one step forward & 2 steps back. Here is my 5 cent worth,

- We donate to the RBB found for tiffo or whatever...? E.g. $5 or $10 a year or more?

- Access to bay 55,56 & 57 there should be a person to check you membership or ticket.

Then ppl cant bring the mates that play computer game @ the football. STILL MAKES ME SICK!!!

Mate im still sick from the last derby where i saw SMURFS supporters in our active bays. Could not believe it

Mate im still sick from the last derby where i saw SMURFS supporters in our active bays. Could not believe it

Dead set? Thats the 1st I am hearing of this!

No word of a lie to you. We were sitting to the right of the active bays because i was with a couple mates who were there for their first wanderers game and when ESFC scored we heard celebrating coming from the bays look over and there was a group of 6-7 in FULL attire celebrating. Zola (another member on the forum) was right next to me and we were both shaking our heads in disbelief

No word of a lie to you. We were sitting to the right of the active bays because i was with a couple mates who were there for their first wanderers game and when ESFC scored we heard celebrating coming from the bays look over and there was a group of 6-7 in FULL attire celebrating. Zola (another member on the forum) was right next to me and we were both shaking our heads in disbelief

They should have been highlighted & shamed.

At the Adelaide game I had a smurf sitting behind me with a few mates. I had mates behind me & whenever I turned around to chant with them, I'd see this farker standing arms folded. I asked why is he in this area if he's not singing, for no response. So I kept badgering, cause I can be annoying like that. He told me out songs were crap. I said at least we sing ours. One of his mates eventually spilt that he was a smurf & from that point I spent the whole time chanting in his face, putting my scarf round him & generally just being as antagonistic as I could be. To be fair he took it pretty well.

A few weeks later, I see the same guy at the woolie, wanderers scarf wrapped round him, proud as punch singing away. I saw him at the gf too, this time with face paint. I don't know what to make of him? Is it good that he had been converted or was he just a glory hunter jumping on, because his team was abysmal? Do we want this kind of supporter?

They should have been highlighted & shamed.

At the Adelaide game I had a smurf sitting behind me with a few mates. I had mates behind me & whenever I turned around to chant with them, I'd see this farker standing arms folded. I asked why is he in this area if he's not singing, for no response. So I kept badgering, cause I can be annoying like that. He told me out songs were crap. I said at least we sing ours. One of his mates eventually spilt that he was a smurf & from that point I spent the whole time chanting in his face, putting my scarf round him & generally just being as antagonistic as I could be. To be fair he took it pretty well.

A few weeks later, I see the same guy at the woolie, wanderers scarf wrapped round him, proud as punch singing away. I saw him at the gf too, this time with face paint. I don't know what to make of him? Is it good that he had been converted or was he just a glory hunter jumping on, because his team was abysmal? Do we want this kind of supporter?

It could be that he has been converted but to be honest with you sounds like a band Wagon supporter! One of the worse kind of supporter fml

Dude I remember seeing 2 in the line for 3rd derby I was spinning out my mates thought he trying to be hero

Yep! And then you have some active supporters gloating that they took a shitney scarf to brandish and 'embarrass' the smurfs. But at no point in time do you see a single red and black in the cove. 

Yep! And then you have some active supporters gloating that they took a shitney scarf to brandish and 'embarrass' the smurfs. But at no point in time do you see a single red and black in the cove.

you have no clue

you have no clue

Haha! Alright enlighten us with your wisdom mate

Haha good call Ian no doubt those punks will never get one of ours (outside buying one and claiming they took it). But i was referring to the fact that there would never be any wanderers sitting in the cove because they wouldnt stand for it. So i dont understand how we allowed that to happen.

Edited by nl689

I thought the southern cross flag - white background with red and black stars. THAT LOOKED AWESOME.

Seriously nice flag.

If that's the Eureka flag you're talking about that's another fantastic production from Nomad. Champion work mate, a big part of the colour of the RBB comes down to fella's like you!

Guest ZipGunBop

Part of me thinks once the shine wears off the active end will be flog free. If your a true "flog" you wouldn't buy a membership.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking tho.

Over in bay 20/21 i saw a guy with a RBB scarf (the white, red and black striped one) with his arms folded the whole game  :smurfnono:

Yeah well the thing is thoses scarfs were bought, not earned. If it was the original RBB scarf then you would have to ask questions!