Active support bays - For active support.

stabtag

So got kicked out of my seats in the RBB by guys that were looking at their seat numbers.. Mind you this was right before kick-off so I had no chance of finding other spare seats anywhere near. Ruined by day a tad.

Any advice?

Dont take it to heart mate. Its been a little frustrating for some of the hard core RBB who have been there since day 1.

We have become in a way victims of our own success. Sorry to hear it ruined your day a touch. Dont give up though.

I like new supporters and we need everyone we can get. I was hoping something like this wouldnt happen. Hoping your experience was an isolated incident.

May I recommend heading out to the outer bays and working your way slowly in week by week . I myself prefer to get into Bay 55, on the outer edge,less beer showers, less moshing, just as much passion and singing. You get your head on fox a lot more too.

Get involved with the marches and meeting new people at the woolpack hotel. Say hello to the Capos and the leaders of the group. All are a good bunch.

I've been sitting in the RBB since the first game lol. Its not like I'm a newbie. Been to the woolie a few times too.

Why are you asking for advice then. You should have just stood your ground. Its GA as far as I am concerned.

I'm not exactly the biggest guy out there. These 5 big lebs stood their ground as well, even after I explained thats the way it goes and someone else took my seats in Bay 56. 

Advice as in, do security back us or would they side with them.. I didnt know what to do.

So got kicked out of my seats in the RBB by guys that were looking at their seat numbers.. Mind you this was right before kick-off so I had no chance of finding other spare seats anywhere near. Ruined by day a tad.

Any advice?

Dont take it to heart mate. Its been a little frustrating for some of the hard core RBB who have been there since day 1.

We have become in a way victims of our own success. Sorry to hear it ruined your day a touch. Dont give up though.

I like new supporters and we need everyone we can get. I was hoping something like this wouldnt happen. Hoping your experience was an isolated incident.

May I recommend heading out to the outer bays and working your way slowly in week by week . I myself prefer to get into Bay 55, on the outer edge,less beer showers, less moshing, just as much passion and singing. You get your head on fox a lot more too.

Get involved with the marches and meeting new people at the woolpack hotel. Say hello to the Capos and the leaders of the group. All are a good bunch.

I've been sitting in the RBB since the first game lol. Its not like I'm a newbie. Been to the woolie a few times too.

Why are you asking for advice then. You should have just stood your ground. Its GA as far as I am concerned.

I'm not exactly the biggest guy out there. These 5 big lebs stood their ground as well, even after I explained thats the way it goes and someone else took my seats in Bay 56. 

Advice as in, do security back us or would they side with them.. I didnt know what to do.

Well I never thought I would see the day when a hardcore RBB member tells another hardcore RBB member to jog on. Whats the world coming to :vava:

Mate just beat them at there own game

Request a preferred seat with your membership (where you usually seat), try to get to it early ( I know it's hard if you participate in the march) but that way this doesn't happen again

But really it shouldn't have happened this time either

Very annoying ; I had a few people try to move me out of my seat because its where one of them was suppose to be sitting. Explained the unwritten rule of unallocated seating in the RBB and after a few minutes he gave up and left.

I did see a few people get hassled by security today and made to move

On another note: poor effort from A LOT of people just standing there. How frustrating...

If it was a poor effort from A LOT of people, I dont think we would have sounded as awesome as we did.

Dont be so hard on ourselves. I thought the RBB was sounding amazing today.

Its friggin hurts me so much to see people not singing their hearts and souls out for 90 minutes. Like I said, we drummers drum our BLOOD, SWEAT AND BLISTERS ON OUR FINGERS FOR 90 MINUTES LONG! And even longer before and after the game. We expect to see people doing the same. Disappointing to see these "active supporters" not even joining in. Except for the hardcore RBB, we always go off. Credit to those who actually make an effort for 90 minutes long. Its for you that we drum for. :)

Edited by shakeyourface

had the same problem at the front of Bay 56 as well.

some guy tried to come and claim our seats with John G in the bathroom. John - your missus certainly fires up. hahaha 

Mate, you should see her in a bad mood !

I have to say the newbies around me really made an effort. I could see them learning the songs then going hard. A few however got put off with the bottle throwing and stopped singing.

i have the same view these kids around me were giving it their all.

The bottle throwers left me disappointed and embaressed for the club......and there were more than a few bottles.

It would have otherwise been a terrific night for football and for the Wanderers!!!

This sort of behavior gives the press something to sensationalise about and an opportunity to taint the RBB.

The message that needs to get out is: DON'T THROW BOTTLES

PLEASE DON"T THROW BOTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bottle throwers left me disappointed and embaressed for the club......and there were more than a few bottles.

It would have otherwise been a terrific night for football and for the Wanderers!!!

This sort of behavior gives the press something to sensationalise about and an opportunity to taint the RBB.

can someone ban this troll he posted the exact qoute on another thread.

Quit your whinging.

It was the prefect response from RBB, it let everyone in the league once again know that the RBB are a force to be reckoned with, from other fans to the federation who are running the game. More of it is necessary, keep up the good work.

Quit your whinging.

It was the prefect response from RBB, it let everyone in the league once again know that the RBB are a force to be reckoned with, from other fans to the federation who are running the game. More of it is necessary, keep up the good work.

Are you an idiot? The perfect response would have been to sing and chant louder, not act like fools and throw bottles on the field. You obviously have no idea how much work certain people do behind the scenes to allow us as much freedom as we have in the home end (musical instruments, oversize flags, people standing & jumping on seats etc). Acts like this destroy all that hard work and give everyone who is there to do the right thing a bad name, not to mention tarnish the clubs, the A-Leagues and most importantly the RBB's reputation. Pull your head in mate.

Quit your whinging.

Are you an idiot? The perfect response would have been to sing and chant louder, not act like fools and throw bottles on the field. You obviously have no idea how much work certain people do behind the scenes to allow us as much freedom as we have in the home end (musical instruments, oversize flags, people standing & jumping on seats etc). Acts like this destroy all that hard work and give everyone who is there to do the right thing a bad name, not to mention tarnish the clubs, the A-Leagues and most importantly the RBB's reputation. Pull your head in mate.

Yea like singing louder would have got the message across to the ref and FFA for his terrible mistake.

Freedom to bring in musical instruments, oversize flags, jumping on seats etc? Its the home end, thats what is expected in the home end.

What are you afraid of? The group is too big to be shut down by anyone, this isnt Adelaide or Newcastle fans.. This will only get bigger.

Quit your whinging.

Yea like singing louder would have got the message across to the ref and FFA for his terrible mistake.

Freedom to bring in musical instruments, oversize flags, jumping on seats etc? Its the home end, thats what is expected in the home end.

What are you afraid of? The group is too big to be shut down by anyone, this isnt Adelaide or Newcastle fans.. This will only get bigger.

Just because it is what is expected, doesn't mean it is allowed. For example do you know Parra Stadium has a no musical instrument policy? If the stadium or the club want to, they could enforce the rule book and we wouldn't have a leg to stand on. The only reason they allow us these things is because people have spent countless hours behind the scene meeting with club & stadium officials, going into bat for the RBB, and to repay those people like this is pretty piss-poor in my opinion. And it's pure arrogance to believe we are to big to be shut down by anyone. 

There are people in the group (and no, I'm not one of them) who are currently negotiating to try and have a capo stand built. This will benefit us and no one else, but the stadium will never allow it with actions like this. Was the ref wrong? Yes, 100%. Should people act like stupid children having a tantrum when they don't get their own way because a call went against us? Hell no.

Quit your whinging.

I hope you are taking the piss with what you just wrote.

radicalista we have the potential not only to be the biggest and best active support group but the biggest club in a-league history and majority of this is because of the work all the boys behind the scenes put in and this behavior just destroys everything that this club and the rbb stand for if you believe in throwing bottles and flares when you disagree with a decision then this club isnt for you 

Quit your whinging.

Hatamoto stooge trolling?....

Biggest G up of a post If iv'e ever seen one.

Any advice?

Well I never thought I would see the day when a hardcore RBB member tells another hardcore RBB member to jog on. Whats the world coming to :vava:

Being supporters of the newest club in the league, you guys, the RBB have certainly done the team, the club, Western Sydney and the A-league proud! Awesome support... You guys, with the team doing well are 2 major causes to the increasing crowds at Parra stadium!

Which brings us to this ticketing problem. The public has access to purchasing tickets to bays 55-57 through Ticketek for every game, and the problem with Ticketek is they number the seats in the RBB area. Because of this, new people (who are not on this forum) who get into these areas will have no idea that it is GA. No amount of people telling them it is GA is going to convince them simply because on paper the seats are allocated. Ticketek needs to change these tickets to GA, like for bays 53-54 and 58-59.

Quit your whinging.

Im dead serious with what i wrote.West Sydney crowds are getting bigger and bigger so are the RBBs numbers and last week wasnt the first time flares have been let off, so i got no idea why you are all crying.

The refs are lucky the stadium dont sell beer in cans or bottles :crazy:

Quit your whinging.

Im dead serious with what i wrote.West Sydney crowds are getting bigger and bigger so are the RBBs numbers and last week wasnt the first time flares have been let off, so i got no idea why you are all crying.

The refs are lucky the stadium dont sell beer in cans or bottles :crazy:

You my friend are the reason why i raged at the end of CCM game, you are just like the rest of the morons who threw bottles and god knows what else onto the field and gave ammunition to the media to make us look like a pack of dogs with rabies ... your arrogance is something this club and supporters group does not need, like everyone else has said we are given the right to self police ourselves due to the relationship that has been built between the supporters group, the club and the stadium.

Its morons like you who will ruin this for everyone, if your going to throw bottles and be a hatamoto stooge, please go signup to Sydney FC ...