Active support bays - For active support.

stabtag

The bottle throwers left me disappointed and embaressed for the club......and there were more than a few bottles.

It would have otherwise been a terrific night for football and for the Wanderers!!!

This sort of behavior gives the press something to sensationalise about and an opportunity to taint the RBB.

The message that needs to get out is: DON'T THROW BOTTLES

PLEASE DON"T THROW BOTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit your whinging.

It was the prefect response from RBB, it let everyone in the league once again know that the RBB are a force to be reckoned with, from other fans to the federation who are running the game. More of it is necessary, keep up the good work.

Are you an idiot? The perfect response would have been to sing and chant louder, not act like fools and throw bottles on the field. You obviously have no idea how much work certain people do behind the scenes to allow us as much freedom as we have in the home end (musical instruments, oversize flags, people standing & jumping on seats etc). Acts like this destroy all that hard work and give everyone who is there to do the right thing a bad name, not to mention tarnish the clubs, the A-Leagues and most importantly the RBB's reputation. Pull your head in mate.

Yea like singing louder would have got the message across to the ref and FFA for his terrible mistake.

Freedom to bring in musical instruments, oversize flags, jumping on seats etc? Its the home end, thats what is expected in the home end.

What are you afraid of? The group is too big to be shut down by anyone, this isnt Adelaide or Newcastle fans.. This will only get bigger.

I hope you are taking the piss with what you just wrote.

Im dead serious with what i wrote.West Sydney crowds are getting bigger and bigger so are the RBBs numbers and last week wasnt the first time flares have been let off, so i got no idea why you are all crying.

The refs are lucky the stadium dont sell beer in cans or bottles :crazy:

I wasn't crying about it. Mostly worried about you. You sound a bit delusional. But carry on anyway. I'm sure I'll start to see the funny side of your posts about how we are too big and can't be stopped :smurfnono:

what did matt ryan say on twitter??

he just joked that the RBB were just looking after him and he said it was a hot day and he needed a drink

haha never realy liked him as a keeper thought he was to cocky but that changes my opinion of him a bit lol

• 2 weeks later...

Guys quick question in regards to seats. I have been allocated a seat within the RBB - standard.

But is the general concensus in regards to where u sit within the RBB, "first come; first serve".. So just aslong as ur an active supporter within the RBB u can sit anywhere?

Guys quick question in regards to seats. I have been allocated a seat within the RBB - standard.

But is the general concensus in regards to where u sit within the RBB, "first come; first serve".. So just aslong as ur an active supporter within the RBB u can sit anywhere?

Despite the official "allocation" of seats, the RBB is basically GA, so it's pretty much whoever gets wherever first (except down the front, for capos, drums and flags) - with one important proviso: to be in the RBB, you have to be active (ie sing, jump, chat, etc) pretty much non-stop.

Despite the official "allocation" of seats, the RBB is basically GA, so it's pretty much whoever gets wherever first (except down the front, for capos, drums and flags) - with one important proviso: to be in the RBB, you have to be active (ie sing, jump, chat, etc) pretty much non-stop.

Fixed. Sing or drink!

Edited by RBBKopite

Fixed. Sing or drink!

It's late. i get vague when it's late. What Kop said.

• 5 weeks later...

When I  got my foundation pack right at the start I asked for allocated seats right in front of the disabled section due to my wife being confined to a wheel chair.

And the response I got was it was first in best dressed on many occasions especially now towards the end of the season I seem to argue with people every home match.

Is this a problem that the RBB could sort out? I see you guys have people come in and protect your areas now before you arrive from the march, yell out if you need a hand it's hard for my wife to do a march but one day we will together. Myself and the young bloke do when ever my wife is not with us so normaly we arrive an hour before the gates open just to get our spot so please yell out if we can help in any way. No doubt the active supporters section will expand into the next bays but this will definatly be a major problem on derby day where people have bought tickets online with allocated seating.

I know I won't be handing my seats over to anyone unless it's the  eldery or pregnant lady.

Can't wait for the mariners game!!!!

See yas at the pub for the march.

Hey guys I've been a season ticket holder since day 1 however I have never sat in the RBB. This will change on Sunday. I understand the rules if always be standing and singing and I know all the chants.

If there is anything u need me to do just let me know and if there is anything I should know let me know so I don't look like a knob..

Hey guys I've been a season ticket holder since day 1 however I have never sat in the RBB. This will change on Sunday. I understand the rules if always be standing and singing and I know all the chants.

If there is anything u need me to do just let me know and if there is anything I should know let me know so I don't look like a knob..

If the RBB doesn't work out for you, you can join the CPC - we encourage knobbery.

If the RBB doesn't work out for you, you can join the CPC - we encourage knobbery.
sounds good il call that plan b

Hi Guys,

This is merely a suggestion but I wanted to get opinions. I noticed the below link has a pic for the Mariners game

and I would love to see more scarfs up especially when the players come out of the tunnel.

I dont think we do it enough as a group and it looks brilliant. At the end of the day its up to the Capos to make

the call but I like it a lot. Its the third photo when you scroll across

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/gallery/1142748/A-League-Week-23

yer scarfes make great tifo and with simple movements like waving it in loop in lambada chant make the visuals great. Scarfes up like in the world game link one bay holding the red side of scarf in bay 56 and 55 and 57 holding up the black side of scarfes would like nice too as a entrance to when players come out or for a particular chant entry song etc

Seriously?! Looks like I just found my second half bay after the beers kick in!

The first time I stood in the RBB, I asked someone to get out of my seat.. Never again. One must realise, there are no seats in the RBB.

You might of asked me, ive had a few lol

I have also had the same asked of me.. It's like a beautiful circle

This is make or break for our boys, from now on every game is a big game. we must keep strong both on the field and on the stands. also, since all ''online tickets'' have been sold out for future games,'for the active supporters area. i will still make my way extra early to parramata stadium to try get in. because everyperson who is priviledged enough to be inside that stadium has to give it their all supporting our club, with the same passion we want our boys to play on sunday, for us to get the results we so desperately want, because the ones that jump and scream the 90 minutes, are the ones who live football with a passion and make our support stand out from the rest. big ups to all the boys in the RBB and the northgate boys for the passion shown up in gosford ay, this is football, we are football.  sorry to post twice, but i cant stress more how important passionate & organized support is . lets all keep up the great effort RBB!

This thread needs to be visited by a few who buy active and still do zip...

58 and 54 are now ACTIVE support.

well said, try to hand them a small flag if they refuse to wave it then show them where they can move to, terms and conditions of NT is that you may be required to participate in active support such as singing,clapping and wave flagging

i meant flag waving

This thread needs to be visited by a few who buy active and still do zip...

58 and 54 are now ACTIVE support.

well said, try to hand them a small flag if they refuse to wave it then show them where they can move to, terms and conditions of NT is that you may be required to participate in active support such as singing,clapping and wave flagging

i meant flag waving

Exactly. Was in 58 and myself and another mate were almost the only ones singing.

People were sitting down ffs.

We need an Inactive support bay.

Dude we have one it's Bay 58 I sat there on Sunday and it's quieter than the cove

Same. It was beyond pathetic.

Any capos willing to help give em a kick?