For all the time we've been

They speak about the west

We know the lives we lead

The hearts upon our chest

And for West Sydney we

Will stand atop the crest

And sing for you again

More glorious than death

There is also a tune section after this.

they speak about the west

we know the lives we lead

the hearts upon our chest

and for west sydney we

will stand atop the crest

and sing for you again!!

more glorious than death

[tune]

Original tune :

Miso kovac - ako me ostavis

Admin: Youtube link removed as it no longer works.

http://m.soundcloud.com/officialrbb/glorious

Can someone make this into a youtube video? And just put rbb logo or skull with rbb as the bak drop, its easier to share via youtube

When we are getting pumped in a game and know we have no chance of winning. I just wana belt this one out non stop. Still my number 1 chant.

+1

This is be bought it exactly how streets of western sydney was, slowly people will pick it up.. And once the terrace is singing it, it will be epic!

Gotta sing it during the game or else know one will learn. At the moment it's only those who stay well after the final whistle who hear it

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="martin0Kopite" data-cid="71134" data-time="1356148500"><p>

good to see more people chanting it after the match on friday</p></blockquote>

Any voice i has was finished after belting it out with the boys when everyone was leaving

We don't want to take it to the terraces to quickly, if the tune gets lost in the masses it'll kill this great song. bring it in slowly and ensure everyones singing it right.

Agreed, more practice, I am still very **** at doing it, but getting there.

More runs at the Wooly.

I can't wait to hear the entire RBB singing this. Love this chant!

Always sounds mint when we sing it at the Woolpack, imagine when we get most people singing it. Faaaaark.

Always sounds mint when we sing it at the Woolpack, imagine when we get most people singing it. Faaaaark.

Fuuuuuaaarrrrkkkk***

All the girls know ajdedinamo - but only 78% of them have restraining orders out against him.

BURN ****! :)

All the girls know ajdedinamo - but only 78% of them have restraining orders out against him.

LOL poor ajdedinamo!

How did you obtain such accurate info? xD

My lifting days start monday!

Glorious.

Lyrics :

They speak about the west

We know the lives we lead

The hearts upon our chest

And for West Sydney we

Will stand atop the crest

And sing for you again...

More glorious than death..

Ohhhhhhhh

http://m.soundcloud.com/officialrbb/glorious

---

Listen to the audio (dont mind the 3 assholes singing) and especially listen to the "ohh" section.

Will be an epic chant once it gets going.

With awesome lyrics that will get everyone passionate about who we are as westsuburbians

Enjoy!

Strong melody, but  what's at all glorious about death?   Do references about death belong in a chant about football, which is a celebration of life, energy and passion?

Strong melody, but  what's at all glorious about death?   Do references about death belong in a chant about football, which is a celebration of life, energy and passion?  "More glorious than the rest" ? 

I'm no lyricist however assume it's a metaphor which represents heaven etc. nirvana, ultimate peace etc etc.

Strong melody, but  what's at all glorious about death?   Do references about death belong in a chant about football, which is a celebration of life, energy and passion?  "More glorious than the rest" ? 

Kop, where's that quadruple face palm picture when you need it? OK then, Sydney FC dude will do...... :smurfpoint:  :smurfpoint:

Strong melody, but what's at all glorious about death? Do references about death belong in a chant about football, which is a celebration of life, energy and passion? "More glorious than the rest" ?

How about F u c k off?

Questioning our chants like a goddamn high school teacher, youd much prefer the cove as active support i think

Strong melody, but what's at all glorious about death? Do references about death belong in a chant about football, which is a celebration of life, energy and passion? "More glorious than the rest" ?

How about F u c k off?

Questioning our chants like a goddamn high school teacher, youd much prefer the cove as active support i think

So much rage LOL

I'm no lyricist however assume it's a metaphor which represents heaven etc. nirvana, ultimate peace etc etc.
. +1

How about F u c k off?

Now now, easy on the newbies, we dont want this forum to turn into sfcu

ATP laying the smacketh down :rofl:

Hurry up & get back into the country..

Erebus - "The peoples champ"

I am back in the country as of yesterday.

Western Sydney is Erebus!!!