RBB / WSW Custom iPhone Cases

Balkanite

Hi All,

I am looking for approval / Suggestions / Contributions to a merchandise idea i have.

I am looking to organise the production of Custom Made iPhone Cases with a design which is RRB / WSW  specific.

The cases will be basic TPU / Plastic hardcases which have a design / artwork printed on the back (Yet to decide what could be printed here, hence why im asking for suggestions / contributions).

The iPhone covers will allow us to show our Support / Pride of the RBB / WSW everywhere we go.

This is just an idea at this stage and i still need to organise a design (perhaps someone who is gifted in Graphics Design can assist?)

The idea of this is to provide iPhone cases which currently aren't on offer elsewhere to our Supporters / Group.

I would also need to know which version of the iPhone case people need i.e iPhone 4/4S or iPhone 5 and numbers as there is always a minimum order with customised production.

Please keep in mind once everything has been agreed to / confirmed production can take 4 to 7 business days depending on order quantity / design work required.

I welcome any comments / suggestions / contributions.

Balkanite

Hey Jarosz213,

Amazing design my only concern with using the original WSW logo is copyright.

I was thinking of a custom made RBB or WSW design, but that definitely is eyecatching.

Out of curiosity did any of those actually make it into production?

Balkanite

It's a customized cover, i went on some site ( i cant remember what site) and it lets you create your own phone cover, i just had to upload a picture on the site and fit it onto the phone cover. It was going to cost me $50 for the customization.

If i can find the site, i will post, it could help with creating the actual design and seeing what the final product will look like.

i appreciate that, but the manufacturer will do a layered design of what it will look like so long as we provide a flat design.. i.e a wallpaper or something.

Android? Is that still around? Ahhahaha ...

In all seriousness my next phone might be a galaxy S4 ... So never say never ... If the iPhone order goes well we can always do a Samsung galaxy order ...

Either way open to suggestions ...

Balkanite

Edited by Balkanite

There are a couple of sites that offer this service, but costs are $50+ not including shipping.

If we get enough demand for Galaxy S we could do that also?

Let me know guys

If you do order some Galaxy s3 covers i would be very interested in buying one

i want one for galaxy if interested whats the site called

I used this site http://www.zazzle.com.au/custom/cases to create my design i posted earlier

Hi,

I am in negotiation with the manufacturer now to see if i can get a prototype image .. based on some of the artwork on this forum.

I will be sending a PM to the owners of the art work requesting approval prior to production.

If this fails we may need a few more designs, anyone here artistic?

I used http://www.getincased.com/ for my custom Galaxy S3 case. Got it delivered within a week from the UK. Cost about $45 but it's pretty damn good quality.

I chose that one over Zazzle because I like the way it fits around the back better, i.e. three holes instead of one large one, so you don't see any of the original S3 case at all.

Here is the pic I took of it a while back (click for full view):
b76rgc.jpg

Edited by charonis

Hi,

Here is another example for the Galaxy S3.

Please keep in mind these are Photoshopped so it will look slightly better around the edges once the machines produce them properly.

behold the Galaxy S3 Case!;

35n4pxk.jpg

Please let me know what you guys think!

Edited by Balkanite

I used http://www.getincased.com/ for my custom Galaxy S3 case. Got it delivered within a week from the UK. Cost about $45 but it's pretty damn good quality.

I chose that one over Zazzle because I like the way it fits around the back better, i.e. three holes instead of one large one, so you don't see any of the original S3 case at all.

Here is the pic I took of it a while back (click for full view):

b76rgc.jpg

That looks like my wallpaper :D Also going to be doing this, awesome idea

Hi,

Here is another example for the Galaxy S3.

Please keep in mind these are Photoshopped so it will look slightly better around the edges once the machines produce them properly.

behold the Galaxy S3 Case!;

35n4pxk.jpg

Please let me know what you guys think!

Looks good, could you make the badge a little bit bigger for the one on the right?