Newcastle away Good Friday Public Holiday 29 March (Final Round)

Pablo

Starting this new topic to plan ahead for our last game (Round 27) before the Finals:

Newcastle Jets v Western Sydney Wanderers
29 MARCH  5:30PM at HUNTER STADIUM (closest train station is Broadmeadow)

At this stage there is no trackwork scheduled for that for either Newcastle line or Western Line to Strathfield for connections.

http://www.cityrail.info/service_updates/trackwork/?period=2&lineId=

For those wanting the overnight stay option after game, there are some good pub hotel options in central Newcastle including

the Albion Hotel http://www.thealbion.com.au/

with twin rooms inc breakie for $99

--------------------------------------------------

Although my home is in Katoomba, I work in Canberra during the week and so will be flying direct into Newcastle on Brindabella Airlines.

Edited by Pablo

Jesus Christ, we got MV away, our biggest trip, then CCM away. Plenty of **** to worry about first before sorting out which pub we're drinking at in Newy.

Go easy, I'm just asking a question...

ROFL, Newcastle are probably bracing themselves for the so called "Criminals and hooligans of WESTERN Sydney"  to take over Hunter stadium (yes that is exactly what they think of us amongst other stuff) LOL

We have tickets and accommodation booked at The Executive Inn - through Wotif of course!  It's within walking distance of Hunter Stadium.  Not sure whether to drive or train!!

Jesus Christ, we got MV away, our biggest trip, then CCM away. Plenty of **** to worry about first before sorting out which pub we're drinking at in Newy.

Go easy, I'm just asking a question...

The early bird gets the worm .......

ROFL, Newcastle are probably bracing themselves for the so called "Criminals and hooligans of WESTERN Sydney" to take over Hunter stadium (yes that is exactly what they think of us amongst other stuff) LOL

Well then let's not dissapoint them!

I'll be wearing my Tag Heuer just to show us westies aren't all cheapskates!

the jets drink at the tennis club near the stadium as far as I know. I had a quick squiz on their forum today, and it's mostly true, they do think we're criminals hahahaha. 

Can't wait to invade Gosford and then Newcastle just to see all the locals run for the hills screaming "the wogs are coming!!!"

Pa Pa Paranoia!!!

(will never be so appropriate haha)

hahaha no kidding man. There was a thread on the jets forum about forming an alliance with WSW and one of the guys was like 'yeah, they all seem like such nice guys too, don't they' hahaha. 

I'm glad we still have a reputation of being a pack of shifty ****s

Shifty? ... yea ok i admit it ahahaha

Quote from Newcastle jets forum:

"**** the Where's Wally impersonators we are gonna ******* WIN.

Cankles, Dapuzzo Beauchamp Topor Kressinger etc.

Reality is man for man we are better than them"

LOLZZZZZZ