Newcastle away Good Friday Public Holiday 29 March (Final Round)

Pablo

Invaded Gosford successfully and took over it and made it part of Western Sydney, Nex Operation, invade New Lambton and make it the new suburb of Western Sydney :D

Can someone get in touch with the club (benched? or whoever normally handles these matters) and let them know that 1 bay will definitely not be enough and that allocated seating shouldn't be offered etc.

Basically, every little lesson we learnt off this trip to the mariners.

may have been mentioned ....but whats the story with getting tickets for this one ??? agency ??? what bays have we been allocated ??

https://beta.proticket.com.au/proticket/Events/Details/1957

the away bays have to be extended...

eventpricestructseating478.jpg

Predict they'll give us 10 and 9, and as much of the upper bays (22 across) we can fill ... 

or we just buy up general admission and fill up the northern and southern hill and then to a hectic who do we sing for

Just throwing this one out there. If they keep that seating plan even slightly resembling its present state they're god damn stupid. We're going to bringing 4,000 up. At least 1,000 active. That'll fill probably down to 7. The squadron might get a good turn up due to the fact its the last game of the season. That'll fill up to probably 4. 

Problem?

*******. Yes.

Big one. 

They MUST give us Northern Concourse or Western Grand stand... Particularly if there's a chance we come away from that game with the trophy. 

or we just buy up general admission and fill up the northern and southern hill and then to a hectic who do we sing for

^this

LOL

I am in talk with all my friends and possible relos, getting them all to let me know who is coming to this game asap.

No matter what, I reckon we should depleted the away supporter ticket asap. To let them know we are going to come in numbers, they may allocate whole southern hill for us. Don't want ppl go ahead with GA ticket and ended up being stuffed.

Edited by HungHuynh

Can someone get in touch with the club (benched? or whoever normally handles these matters) and let them know that 1 bay will definitely not be enough and that allocated seating shouldn't be offered etc.

Basically, every little lesson we learnt off this trip to the mariners.

That would be ideal. Whatever they allocate us, it should all be unreserved seating

accomodation booked....

executive inn in new lambton. right next to wests leagues club. 15 min stumble to ground.

now match tickets. anyone got the latest on how many bays we will get ??

Just throwing this one out there. If they keep that seating plan even slightly resembling its present state they're god damn stupid. We're going to bringing 4,000 up. At least 1,000 active. That'll fill probably down to 7. The squadron might get a good turn up due to the fact its the last game of the season. That'll fill up to probably 4. 

Problem?

****ing. Yes.

Big one. 

They MUST give us Northern Concourse or Western Grand stand... Particularly if there's a chance we come away from that game with the trophy. 

Dont want to burst the bubble but having been to the ground for a number of Jets games the reality is most of this will not happen.

The northern concourse is usually a family area, promoted for families to sit on the grass etc.

The western grandstand is for Cat 1 seating, ie lots and lots of jets members

Also the Squadron will be lucky to fill 1 bay.

The best outcome we could realistically hope for is as someone else said Bays 11 - 9 and then upstairs 22 down.

who said anything about a MEAT pie joelrard? ;)

just kidding mate, just giving you a bit of sh.it as I am an atheist, but of course I do believe in 'each to their own' so do what you've gotta do mate. And Kamske is right, newcastle will have some solid seafood somewhere.

Also HungHuynh - please enlighten me...

Cantina Mexican Restaurant

Cantina Mexican Restaurant - OPEN NOW!

7 nights 5pm to 9pm

88 Hobart Road, New Lambton

Big-Ass Burrito
huge flour tortillas filled with your choice of beef, chicken or vegetarian, with lettuce,
rice, cheese and salsa, topped with guacamole & sour cream & served with fresh
mexican corn on the cob. This can be a challenge for one person!

$29

http://www.cantinanewcastle.com.au/sites/default/files/pdf/mainmenu.pdf

SUCKS! its opening hours is during the match time. Unless you're staying over the weekend.