The all purpose Videogame Thread

Broke my wrist in a motorcycle accident 6 weeks back. Smashed through Lollipop Chainsaw and Batman Arkham City. Also on Skyrim, Max Payne 2 and Witcher 2. I also have bought Diablo 3, played 5 mins and haven't touched it again.

• 4 weeks later...

Playing Alan Wake atm on PC.

Having a break from Skyrim by doing do. That game just never ends. Need to stop exploring so much and doing pointless misc missions.

Alan Wake is a great game ... really surprised me

Are you far into it ?

Finished it now and also the 2 DLC chapters that came with it.

I enjoyed it.

I like playing games these days that are a bit different and don't follow the usual boring formula. I go for story these days - a reason why I loved Catherine.

oh man GTA V is going to be EPIC. IV was awesome but I thought the story mode was a bit too short from memory. I want GTA V to blow my mind the way GTA III blew everyones mind when it first came out. There's nothing better in a new video game, I reckon, than attention to detail.

Money's a bit short atm though so I might just have to stab a few hookers and steal their cash before I buy it.

oh man GTA V is going to be EPIC. IV was awesome but I thought the story mode was a bit too short from memory. I want GTA V to blow my mind the way GTA III blew everyones mind when it first came out. There's nothing better in a new video game, I reckon, than attention to detail.

Money's a bit short atm though so I might just have to stab a few hookers and steal their cash before I buy it.

make sure to take them to the alley first, pay her, then stab and take her money.

Its frustrating waiting for GTA V since they don't release much info about it, hopefully it stacks upto San Andreas!

make sure to take them to the alley first, pay her, then stab and take her money.

Its frustrating waiting for GTA V since they don't release much info about it, hopefully it stacks upto San Andreas!

Talk about not much info. So far I think we have 10 screenshots and a trailer. Come on guys whet our appetite a little more.

Talk about not much info. So far I think we have 10 screenshots and a trailer. Come on guys whet our appetite a little more.

so much speculation, been reading heaps of it. So keen for this game to be released.

Metal Gear Solid HD collection. The release of the trailer for Metal Gear solid 5 made me buy this a few weeks back. I hadn't played it for 2-3 years before that.

Check out the trailer for anyone who cares :ninja:

Metal Gear Solid HD collection. The release of the trailer for Metal Gear solid 5 made me buy this a few weeks back. I hadn't played it for 2-3 years before that.

Watched it last week including the game play, looks brilliant. Another MGS master piece (should we expect anything less from Kojima?). Totally took me by surprise that we were going to get another MGS, and now I can't wait for it to come out!

**** yeh that looks awesome, Kojima is a gun.

Anyone got the latest BF3 update? I think it's called armoured core.

I've downloaded it but haven't had a chance to play. Focuses on vehicular warfare and apparently has the largest map ever, back to Battlefields roots.

I love playing support and engineer so I think I'm going to enjoy messing with those pesky tanks.

Watched it last week including the game play, looks brilliant. Another MGS master piece (should we expect anything less from Kojima?). Totally took me by surprise that we were going to get another MGS, and now I can't wait for it to come out!

Huge MGS fan right here. The latest one above - Ground Zeroes - has been confirmed NOT to be MGS5 though; it's looking to be a precursor to it.

anyone getting borderlands? i heard very good things about it

i love the original but in some ways that game is pathetic, pretty much no story, no NPC's actually move(well claptrap but that is it) but the new game is looking so much better, so much better in every way and much more interesting