The all purpose Videogame Thread

talking bout horror games,,,

played outlast again and was in the dark, heard two guys talking and when i turned on nightvision it was two naked dudes with the thickest and longest hammers i've seen. I even took a photo i was that impressed.

dont judge me.

talking bout horror games,,,

played outlast again and was in the dark, heard two guys talking and when i turned on nightvision it was two naked dudes with the thickest and longest hammers i've seen. I even took a photo i was that impressed.

dont judge me.

i have seen those penises many many times, they are pretty impressive, i would tap that(well them)

kinda reminds me of my own :ninja:

Edited by GoatyMcGoatFace

In my semi intoxicated VB haze I almost forgot..... I got a PS4 with The Witcher 3 plus 3 other games!!!!!! :woah:

What's Uncharted 4 like? Any good? Also got Driveclub which will fill in the time until GT Sports finally arrives!!! :angry:

Did I read that right, you are drinking VB :shok:
I don't mind it plus it was cheap! :P

i mean i personally like humping mash potato's but i completely agree with what jim is saying, do everyone a favour and give your great games to a company who can make actual consoles, ******* become Sega and die as a company that creates consoles because you are ******* useless and sell your great games to actual video game companies

if you only can get one game this year get this one

Feel like this game could be amazing if it was done right. Be a young tiger building his/her territory fighting crocs, pythons other tigers along the way. 

There is similar free game called wolfquest; a wildlife sim.

https://www.wolfquest.org/

i will check it out and i agree with you

dark souls