The all purpose Videogame Thread

i am a few years late but bloodborne is a seriously amazing game

I still have that in plastic haha. Came bundled with my PS4.

Also, didn't know about that recording thing for LA Noire. That explains it a bit more.

That game was riddled with bugs and production issues. Studio is kaput now isn't it?

not your kinda thing?(bloodborne i mean), for me i am fairly obsessed with dark souls ish games, that is why i am excited for the surge, on non dark souls news i am so excited for this

i never was able to get into wipeout but i loved both star wars episode 1 podracer and powerdrome(no one else likes powerdrome though)

just got psn plus, it feels weird playing games online, i mean i am not doing multiplayer but i am playing bloodborne online and it feels really strange, i am very happy i got this though, also got crash bandicoot n sane trilogy, the surge and wipeout omega collection

Anything decent out there for PS4? What are you playing at the moment?

......here we go

persona 5, bloodborne game of the year edition, nier automata, horizon zero dawn, prey, outlast trinity edition, tomb raider 20th anniversary edition, the surge coming out soon, crash bandicoot n sane trilogy coming out soon, wipeout omega collection coming out soon

pretty much i am good when it comes to gaming for about a year :P

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

i understand people want it as close to the original as possible but i dont get the hate for removing the trophy girls in crash team racing nitro fueled, i am so excited for that game, pretty obsessed with crash atm even if it was insanely difficult at times

22 hours ago, mack said:

I think it would have been better off as a top down or isometric.

i kinda agree but at the same time why it looks so good to me is it reminds me of XIII but i do agree that it would just make sense as a top down ish game

EDIT: originally said town down ish game..........not sure what the hell that means

10 minutes ago, Erebus said:

Keep waiting. RDR1 hasn't come out on PC yet lol.

rdr1 was never intended to come out on PC, developed by a second tier branch of Rockstar that only did console games. The code for rdr1 was apparently a mess that would be unviable to port to PC.

I would bet RDR 2 on pc will end up being simultaneously released with the next gen Xbox in December 2020.

dont get me wrong the original was pretty good but i didnt rate it as much as others did, didnt have much interest in 2 but might pick it up on sale i have not looked it up too much

i am curious for those who mostly place on PC what are your thoughts on epic exclusives? i know a lot of people hate it a lot while i always been a console player so exclusives are just normal for me

the amount of new content for crash team racing nitro fueled is insane i am very ******* excited for this cant wait for Spyro to be in it and the brand new circuit looks amazing

1 hour ago, Neverbloom said:

i am curious for those who mostly place on PC what are your thoughts on epic exclusives? i know a lot of people hate it a lot while i always been a console player so exclusives are just normal for me

I cbf with another shitty game launcher and none of their games have been that great anyway. The Metro game and Outer World's are the only ones I was interested in but not enough to care much about.