Cleveland

The all purpose Videogame Thread

On 11/02/2020 at 9:13 PM, GlobalWarning said:

started playing apex legends again, maybe its because i dont suck as much anymore but started playing again and it was fun

I miss the old map... 

#Bringbackthoselongleggeddinosaursorllamasorwhatever...

Edited by MathyouWSW

14 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

I miss the old map... 

#Bringbackthoselongleggeddinosaursorllamasorwhatever...

what do you miss about the old map? i dont get why they cant cycle between maps tbh i like the new map but a lot of people are not a fan of them, also bloodhound is awesome

2 hours ago, GlobalWarning said:

what do you miss about the old map? i dont get why they cant cycle between maps tbh i like the new map but a lot of people are not a fan of them, also bloodhound is awesome

Every time me and the other friends I play with landed in slums or wetlands we would always win or be in the top 3.

Edited by MathyouWSW

1 hour ago, MathyouWSW said:

Every time me and the other friends I play with landed in slums or wetlands we would always win or be in the top 3.

i ******* loved watchtowers, i do like the cities on the new map though

played the demo of final fantasy 7, i have a weird history with that game as tidus made me want to jump off a cliff but i played one of the recent ones which was fun but that demo just felt so good, love the combat

anything that **** talks death stranding is a plus in my book

13 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

What do you think goat?

have not played it yet but i am hoping its fun, on another note

jenpu9ijjgn41.jpg

tenor.gif

i heard the xbox is stronger but a lot of that means **** all to me :P

On 19/03/2020 at 10:15 AM, HollowedHeart said:

i heard the xbox is stronger but a lot of that means **** all to me

I know you’re a PC man, but what do you think chief? @mack

for me i am still paranoid about the xbox thanks to the xbox 360 being unreliable garbage :P the console had some amazing games but that doesnt matter when the console is always dead :P

14 hours ago, HollowedHeart said:

for me i am still paranoid about the xbox thanks to the xbox 360 being unreliable garbage :P the console had some amazing games but that doesnt matter when the console is always dead :P

haha the old red ring of death. yes, I had that happen to me. The 360 was a good time particular in the earlier years. "hacking" it to play copied games and even playing those games online, ripping and playing games from a HD. I even got involved in some shady dev boxes that were being sold online. Oh mmaaannn... memories. 

I've got a One, but will look to get the new PS. I've always been drawn to PS but just loyal to xbox.

Speaking of being unloyal, I've bought a new laptop, a Acer Nitro 5. My intention wasn't to game, but because I do a lot of photo and graphic stuff this particular machine was in budget and had specs to run Adobe stuff. From what I've read it can cater for some games for a casual gamer. 

Any recommendations? I had a lot of fun with R6 siege.

1 hour ago, teddies said:

haha the old red ring of death. yes, I had that happen to me. The 360 was a good time particular in the earlier years. "hacking" it to play copied games and even playing those games online, ripping and playing games from a HD. I even got involved in some shady dev boxes that were being sold online. Oh mmaaannn... memories. 

I've got a One, but will look to get the new PS. I've always been drawn to PS but just loyal to xbox.

Speaking of being unloyal, I've bought a new laptop, a Acer Nitro 5. My intention wasn't to game, but because I do a lot of photo and graphic stuff this particular machine was in budget and had specs to run Adobe stuff. From what I've read it can cater for some games for a casual gamer. 

Any recommendations? I had a lot of fun with R6 siege.

i didnt do this because i was young but i remember having a modded playstation which my father modded or got someone to mod to play games, those were the days :P i dont know enough to mod anything, i got a plan to help you out when it comes to deciding on both, you buy me both consoles and buy me a few games for each console and i'll tell you which one you should buy for yourself.......... :P

i always recommend this partly because its an australian but also because its a ******* good game but hollow knight might be looking into, that said if you are a casual(i mean hell i am) then there is some content that you will just not be able to complete but that is optional DLC content, maybe wait for overwatch 2, apex legends is always fun(and free)

all the games i am either playing or going to get soon are huge games(persona 5, final fantasy 7, borderlands 3 ect) so while those games are easy enough maybe the length wouldnt be casual friendly