Cleveland

The all purpose Videogame Thread

4 minutes ago, HollowedHeart said:

i was going to say i would think it would be completely different than it used to be, still wouldnt be funny to watch people play if the voice recognition actually works :P

my favourite parts is when she randomly shot things like the bed or the lounge :P

The Molotov cocktail one is funny as well.

Assassins Creed 2 is free on uplay! I loved 1 and 2 but never got into the others. 

Not sure if anyone plays GTA but if you play the online mode during April, they'll deposit and extra $500,000 GTA money into your account. 

On 14/04/2020 at 2:38 PM, MathyouWSW said:

The Molotov cocktail one is funny as well.

i found that one amusing

i am looking at a game called Sakura wars, just the start of this video amuses me

i love choice based games and it looks like you can be a massive jerk :P

however the last 2 games i have bought is persona 5 royal(it reminds me of that game a tiny bit) and final fantasy 7 remake, i worry f i buy 3 japanese games in a row i'll get my weeb license which i do not want :P

then there is the swimsuit bundle which is a dlc where obviously all the female characters have swimsuits instead of actual clothes..........that dlc does not bode well for a good game :P actually all the dlc seems kinda dodgy and the entire dating sim does not work for me but if its like how it works in persona 5 and the characters are interesting then maybe it wont be as terrible as i am expecting 

i think its safe to say if i have any interest in this game i have already lost to the weebs and became one :P

fallout 76, the game that still keeps giving

apparently Cyberpunk has loads of nudity, drugs and violence.......its nice to know what is going to be banned in australia early so that is one game i dont need to worry about buying :P

the shitstorm around the last of us 2 is so amusing to me

so many people hate it(wont be posting spoilers here in case someone wants to experience the game on their own)

Anyone heard anything concrete on when the new 3070 graphics cards are available here ?

I don't wanna build a gaming rig now and then a new card comes out.

Nvidia's CEO is doing a speech in a couple weeks that will probably announce the big datacentre cards from that generation.

The gaming cards will be Sept/Oct most likely at this stage but nothing confirmed.

Ugh, maybe I can sell the 2070 then that's a long long time to wait to play DCS properly in 4K 60fps

overwatch is pretty weird i hate it 90% of the time yet i still play it

tenor.gif

never was into the last of us so this didnt affect me but there is such a shitshow around the last of us 2

jb hi fi not allowing returns, wonder what the ACCC will have to say about this

might be able to get away with it because of the virus

The ACCC will say nothing because it's not a broken game. There's no inherent legal obligation to do a trade-in or refund on non-faulty games.

honestly forgot about that, they delivered what they promised(i mean there was a tiny bit of false advertising but that is normal) and its a game by all accounts works well, my bad i forgot it had to be completely broken for the ACCC to get involved, my bad i just got confused because returns are normal but now less so

on a more positive note i cant wait for this remake, loved the hell out of the original years ago

also on a personal note i am enjoying the hell out of borderlands 3 right now, soon there is going to be some new dlc added cant wait to play it, the dialog is just garbage but that is why i watch youtube while playing(videos i dont need to watch but just listen to) and its so much fun as that

safe to say best game ever?

you play guitar on a giant turtle so it cant be a bad game

awesome game

so disagree with the video :P