Concept Jersey design thread

41PP01hzHxL._SY445_.jpg

Dont mind this Dutch away kit either.  

I love black jerseys.  SU had a Puma one in 96.  Still have it.

you got a photo of it mate? I used to have a SU jersey when I was younger but got rid of it as 'I'm never gonna wear that again'. It'd probably still fit me too, it was so big on me back then. Would love to have it back. 

PS I love all the jerseys in this thread except the one with the slanted stripes. Just looks odd. 

Don't know if anyone's seen this, but how farking epic would this be on a new away jersey?

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013/2/26/4032070/colorado-rapids-kit-release

panthers did that last year, was gonna get one, then tha whole wsw thing happened.

That's awesome! Imagine how many extra memberships the club would sell to people who just want to get their name on the kit.

The home strip should always be red and black hoops. This should never be changed, even for the ACL.

As for the away strip, go nuts with any changes you want :)

This.

It's part of your selling point and image now. The only catch is you'll slowly lose money from jersey sales as people will already have one. It'd be nice to see a variant on it say every 2/3 years, just to add a bit of variation, but still featuring the hoops.

The home strip should always be red and black hoops. This should never be changed, even for the ACL.

As for the away strip, go nuts with any changes you want :)

This.

It's part of your selling point and image now. The only catch is you'll slowly lose money from jersey sales as people will already have one. It'd be nice to see a variant on it say every 2/3 years, just to add a bit of variation, but still featuring the hoops.

I reckon we keep the home jersey the same forever. Make it identifiable as 100% West Sydney Wanderers. As new fans jump on board they'll buy the jersey and we'll have to buy them too. These jerseys don't last forever. Could you imagine Parramatta Stadium selling out to everyone wearing the Wanderers jersey? It would be absolutely awesome and intimidating.

LOVE black jerseys as an away kit...

Not going to happen in this league. You need a white kit, or like. . . gold (something to contract the red and black)

A suitable example is Eintracht. They have a black 'third' kit incase of major clashes. I.E a club like Bayern or Augsburg.

LOVE black jerseys as an away kit...

Not going to happen in this league. You need a white kit, or like. . . gold (something to contract the red and black)

A suitable example is Eintracht. They have a black 'third' kit incase of major clashes. I.E a club like Bayern or Augsburg.

Brisbane away is black.....

Nike_Away_2.png

Did anyone notice that when the Kids ran on at half time, some were wearing a similar shirt to this. but it was all red and a white stripe down the front and on the arm. had the WSW logo on it too but not sure if it was nike or not. looked alright...not as good as the black one, but looked pretty good.

The black Nike one that Pistola posted was one of two that I did before we ever had a jersey. I don't see the black as being an issue for the players, I think the earliest game we've had was 5:30, when the sun is as much of an issue. Here's the alternate white one that I did at the same time.

Nike_Away_2v2.png

While i like the design, everyone will look like they have a captains arm band on ...

With many of the nike club kits having the teams motto or a special design for the club on the inside of the shirt under the back of the neck, what would anyone want for a wanderers kit?

My suggestion: "Heartland of Football"

With many of the nike club kits having the teams motto or a special design for the club on the inside of the shirt under the back of the neck, what would anyone want for a wanderers kit?

My suggestion: "Heartland of Football"

Shoulder to Shoulder